Mr. Stan*: Sebastian Stan

Pairing: Sebastian Stan x Reader

Warning: Office AU. Office sex. 

~~~~~~~~~~

I've been scanning the building for a while now. Mr. Stan was nowhere to be found. He rarely ever stayed in his office so I checked the places I thought he'd be first. The breakroom, where he'd communicate with other employees. The conference room, where he'd hold meetings with investors interested in his company. I checked other offices, but there was no sign of Mr. Stan. The only other place was his office.

I stand in front of the tall dark wood door. I knocked a couple of times, but there was no response. I wait a little bit, debating on turning off and walking away, but I can't. This is important. I knock again. Nothing. One more.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Mr. Stan?"

My hand pushes his office door. It creaks, but no sign of him. I push the door further. The office is dark. The floor-to-ceiling windows taking up one wall of the office, casting in enough light for me to see. His chair is turned away from me. I can't tell if someone's there, but I can sense a presence.

"Mr. Stan, are you here?" I ask quietly.

I hear a throat clear as I push the door shut behind me. The chair stays facing away from me.

"What do you want Y/n?" He says. His voice startled me a bit.

"I'm sorry to bother you, but there are investors here. They'd like to speak with you." I say, my voice is shaky.

I'd never been scared of working in an office my whole life. Being Mr. Stan's assistant was one of the scariest jobs I'd ever had. I felt like I was always making mistakes. He never made eye contact with me. He barely spoke a word. When he did look at me, it felt like he was staring me down. I hate to admit it, but his stare did something to me. His eyes would darken with hate, but it gave me butterflies.

"I don't want to speak with them." Mr. Stan speaks up.

I swallow breath, wanting to turn and leave.

"What should I tell them?"

Mr. Stan's chair spins around. I gasp at the sight of him. His shirt is unbuttoned. The dress coat he was wearing is gone. His abs shine against the sun beating down in the window. His blue icy eyes narrow as he looks at me. He looks angry. No, he looks frustrated.

"Do you ever stop asking questions?" He asks, his voice stern and dark.

My heart begins to pump harder inside of my chest. Sweat builds up on my body.

"I'm sorry, Sir." I say, my voice barely audible. "I'll leave."

I turn on my heel and grab the door handle but before I can twist the door open, there's a hand placed on top of mine. Heat radiating from behind me. A hot breath pressing into my skin. I can feel his body. My stomach turns. His gaze burns into the back of my head.

"Did I ask you to leave, Ms. Y/l/n." Mr. Stan whispers in my hair. His nose touched the top of my head. My stomach is tightening as I hear him sniff my hair.

"No. No Sir."

Mr.Stan places his hand on my lower back. I suck in a breath and close my eyes. What is he doing? I've never been more scared, yet I'm so excited. My heart is beating fast. My breathing is shallow. I can hear his breath. So deep and strong. His warmth surrounded me. The smell of mahogany feeling my nostrils.

"Sit your ass down." He says.

I snap my head to the side. Mr. Stan is so close to me that my lips almost crash into him in the motion. I look down. His plump lips curling at the sides as he stares down at me. I suck my bottom lip between my teeth. His chest rises as he breathes in and falls as he exhales. I can feel his muscles pressed against my back.