Secrets Out~: Bucky Barnes

Pairing: Bucky Barnes x Reader

Warning: Very little smut 

A/N: Follow my tumblr nora-malfoypotter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My head pounds as I wake up. I look around, immediately sensing I'm not in my own room. A leather coat with an arm cut out lays on the floor beside my dress. Memories from last night flooding through my head as I realize I'm in Bucky's room. I stand up and stretch. He's gone. Bucky must be out on another mission, there's not telling how long he'll be gone. I pick up my dress and pull it down my body before walking to his door. I crack it open and look down the halls. Hoping no one sees me leave.

Bucky and I's relationship has been a secret for a while. Sam was always giving him shit about how he stares at me and Steve couldn't stop talking about how we'd be cute as a couple. The two of us had established our relationship a while ago but we both enjoy the secret of us. It was fun to sneak around without anyone knowing.

I look around, seeing no one in sight and rush down the hall and into my room. I walk over to my dresser and pick out a pair of shorts and a graphic tee before tying my hair and a tight bun. I look around, finding my phone on my nightstand and picking it up. My phone dings.

Bucky: Good morning, Doll. I figured you'd be waking up about now. I have to do a quick run for that asshole Tony, but I had so much fun with you last night. I like when you sleep in my bed. I should be back shortly.

Y/n: Good morning! I missed you when I woke up. Be safe.

Bucky: Always.

I smile at myself before walking out of my room. I roam through the compound before landing in the kitchen. Wanda sits at the island. A bowl in front of her with a spoon sitting inside.

"Good morning." She says, a smile on her face.

"Good morning." I say back, "What's for breakfast?"

She looks down at her bowl and then back at me.

"I didn't feel like cooking, but there's some cereal in the cabinet and a gallon of milk in the fridge."

"How was your night?" I ask, walking to the cabinet that contains our bowls and pulling one out, sitting it on the counter.

I walk over to the cabinet that's beside that one and grab the cereal. Pouring some into my bowl as I look at her.

"It was fun. Vision wanted to fly around the city."

"Romantic." I say, teasing her.

I open the fridge and grab the milk. 2%.. Fuck you Tony.

"Does he always have to get 2% milk?" I ask, laughing.

Wanda laughs. Lifting up her spoon and gathering some cereal and placing it in her mouth.

"I think Steve bought it this time."

"My god."

~~~~~~~~~

Wanda and I sit in the entertainment room in the compound. The two of us are chatting and looking for something to watch as we wait for the boys to be back.

"So, what's the mission today?" I ask Wanda.

"I think there's a meeting with all the men down the city. Peter got in trouble for taking down an armed robber in Queens last night."

I laugh a little.

"That kid is always in trouble."

"Tell me about it." She says, laughing.

"So why didn't we have to go?"

Wanda looks away. Like she's trying to think about my question

"Hmm.. I'm not sure."

"Fine by me. I'd rather not sit through another one of Tony's lectures."

I sit back on the couch. Scrolling through my phone and seeing all of the mission emails I have. I sigh, reading through them all when I hear the door open.

Bucky walks in with Steve and Sam. The three of them were laughing. I look up at Buck. His hair in a bun. His eyes roll as Sam says something inappropriate and slaps him on his metal arm.

"You guys are sick." He says, sitting down beside me. I take in his scent.

My heart races as he looks over at me. His eyes darken and his chest rises and falls as he stares at me. The memories of last night instantly come to my mind as he smiles.

"Fuck Bucky!" I moan.

His hands were holding my legs up as his dick thrust deep and hard inside of me. Grunts leaving his mouth as he fills me up, stretching me to fit him.

"You feel so fucking good, doll." He moans.

He releases my legs, allowing his body to lay on top of mine. His lips pressed against mine. His kiss sends me over the edge and his hips snap into me.

"I'm going to cum." I moan.

"Be quiet. We don't want anyone to know you're in here. My dick buried so deep inside of you." he says.

"It feels so good, Bucky."

Bucky's head moves to my neck. Kissing and sucking on my skin as he pulls completely out of me and rams back in. I let out a loud yelp, causing him to place his hand on my mouth.

"I told you to be quiet honey."

"Oh, my fucking god." I hear Wanda yell. Standing up and shaking her head.

I pull myself out of my memory and look up at her. A disgusting look on her face as she looks between me and Bucky.

"What?" Steve says, "What's wrong?"

"I- no. You didn't." She says, looking over to me.

I give her a confused look.

"What did I do?" I ask.

"You know I can read your thoughts right?"

Oh.. shit.

"The two of you.. Last night?" She asked. Looking at Bucky.

A grin plastered on Steve and Sam's face.

"I fucking knew it." Sam says. "Wanda, tell me everything."

"Shut up, Sam." Bucky said, throwing a pillow at him.

"I fucking knew it." Sam says again, standing up and walking away.

"Well, I guess they know now." Bucky says, moving closer to me.

He gives me a peck on the cheek and smiles at me.

"I can't believe I just witnessed that." Wanda says, "I want to forget that immediately."