I love you~: Pedro Pascal

Pedro Pov:

My eyes are drawn to her. Her hair falls seamlessly upon her face. Her eyes sparkle each time she smiles. My heart beating a mile a minute just being in her essences.

I love her.

She sat by me, her scent filling my nostrils. Smelling of vanilla and coffee. Her eyes meet mine. I can see the green specks surrounded by the light brown. She smiles at me. Her smile is the most intoxicating. I don't need substances to know what a high feels like, because I feel it when I'm with her.

"Pedro?" My name sounds the best when it comes from her lips. I would hear it on repeat if it were her saying it forever.

"Yes?" My voice fails me and cracks, but I don't care. I just want to listen to her talk. I want to commit every word that falls out of her beautiful lips to memory and replay them when I'm sad. I just want to hear her.

"I think we're done filming for the day. Want to go grab some coffee?"

"Yes." I say immediately.

~~~~~

She sits across from me. Her fingers circle around the rim of the cup. Her red painted nails shining brightly. Her eyes stare at me as I take her in. Her eyelashes curl upward with the mascara she's wearing. Not that she needs it. I've seen her without makeup and she's even more flawless.

"Pedro, can we talk about something?" She says, her voice quiet as she looks around the room.

My heart drops. I want to know what's going on in that brain of hers. Anticipation fills my blood as I wait for my mouth to form any kind of sentence. I know what I want to say, but I'm scared. What if she's caught me looking at her and thinks it's weird? What if she wants nothing to do with me after we're done filming and that's what she wants to talk about?

What if?

"Yes, of course." I finally speak.

"I really hope this doesn't ruin anything." She says. She looks down at her cup. Her cheeks fill with color.

Of all the times she's had to be shy, she chooses this moment.

"Say whatever's on your mind." I told her.

She inhales and lets out a deep breath. Her eyes meet mine once again. Her face is soft. God I love her.

"I-." She shakes her head and allows her face to connect with her hands.

My instinct is to grab them and pull them from the beauty she's now denying me of. I want to kiss those plump lips and tell her it's okay, but I can't. Instead, I allow her to take her time. Letting her build up whatever courage she needs to speak to me.

"Take your time, Y/n."

"I just, I don't want to ruin anything between us." She says.

Whatever she says wouldn't ruin anything. She would still have me wrapped around her finger. She has since the moment I laid eyes on her.

She places her hands on mine. Her eyes are big as she looks at me again.

"Tell me."

"I- I have feelings for you. I don't know when they developed. I've been telling myself it's just because I've never felt kindness by any man. I told myself it was because you were the only person in this industry who ever talked to me as a human. I blamed it on daddy issues. I spent so much time trying to avoid you, knowing I couldn't. I know, I'm young. You probably don't even see me that way. You probably see me as a kid. I mean, I am. I'm only 22. But at some point I had to admit it to myself. I'm in love with you. I don't know when it happened, I don't know why. I just know that there's something about you, and I can't let it go."

I'm silent.

I didn't expect that. How could she possibly think I wouldn't feel the same. She's perfect.

I'm silent for too long.

"I knew it. You don't feel the same. I'm sorry."

She stands up. A tear falling from her eyes.

As she starts to walk past me, I grab her wrist.

"Wait." I say, standing up.

I look down at her. Her eyes filled with tears that are threatening to leave her precious eyes. Her chest rises and falls against mine. We're standing so close. All I would have to do is move my head and our lips would connect.

"Y/n." I whisper.

I close my eyes, building up my own courage. Once my eyes open again, they fall back to her. She's still looking at me. A look I've never seen before on her face. Sadness..

"I've loved you from the first moment I saw you. You have surrounded my thoughts since our chemistry read. That night, I went home and couldn't sleep. Every time I closed my eyes, it was you. You were there, with that perfect smile. Your eyes burn in my memory. You took over my thoughts. I wanted nothing more than to make you feel loved. I wanted you, but I was scared. I didn't want you to think I was just some old man that wanted a piece of ass. When I look at you, I see a future for myself I've never seen before. You're all I want. You're all I need. You've owned me without even knowing it. I'm yours."

She stares at me. Neither of us says a word. A small smile forms on her face as she lets her tears cascade down and soak her cheeks.

"Pedro." She says.

I move my head and connect our lips.

This. This was what I wanted. Her. Her kiss, her taste. I wanted to love her, and I'm going to. In any way she asks me to, I'm going to love her.