Chapter 3 "A stressful day for SNT + unwanted stalkers"

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Author note: Here's some stupid fun fanfic ideas:

What if Naruto becomes a magical girl! (No lolicon please, it traumatised me. 😰) If he uses Kurama's charka in his magical girl, he gets actual fox ears and tails! If he use 4 tails worth of Kurama's charka in his magical girl form, his hands and feet get larger and furrier. 6 tails, he gets a snout and more fur grows on his body. Then he gets 9 tails, he becomes a straight up furry.

What if Dabi got AFO instead of Shiggy and became the main villain. Japan gets submerged in water due to global warming caused by Dabi's flames. (More people die in this timeline.)

What if Dream (sans au) becomes "Shattered dream." Instead of eating a black apple, (which is in fact impossible) his code gets messed up in the anti-void, and becomes this half goopy, half statue skeleton. He doesn't remember much of anything, apart from having to protect something named Nightmare. He finds Nightmare and joins his gang, he gets manipulated into believing that his name is Shattered.

Word count (2198)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-SNT was pacing back and forth, in deep thought to what to say to Vanilla. She did take care of the baby flickies but she also did leave them for about 2 hours, all because she was bored. That wasn't all she was worried about in this situation, she is getting married that the age 16! (Technically she shouldn't be 16 because she was designed to defeat Sonic, who at least has to be more than half of her age. 💀 Curse my intelligent brain.) 'Vanilla is going to very mad at me!' She thought in a panic before she heard a knock coming from the door. She rubbed her eyes due to a lack of sleep she from the other day. She slowly walked to door like a wounded animal trying to sneak away from their predator with out being caught. She grabbed the door knob with her right which was trembling. She turned the golden door knob and opened the door to reveal to two rabbit like mobians.  It was Vanilla who had a fake smile on her face and Cream who was completely unaware of her mothers fake expression. Cheese and Chocola were near Cream flying around her with cute happy faces.

"We are home honey." Vanilla said, patting Cream's head as they went inside there cosy home. "SNT, how are you doing today." Vanilla was smiling but her eyes showed shame and empathy? This throw off SNT by this but she hid her expression because she knew that Cream would expect that something was wrong.

"I'm doing quite fine Vanilla, I'm a little bit bored but it has been perfectly alright." SNT said in a joyful tone. Vanilla could see right through the facade, she can tell that SNT was stressed about something. Vanilla knew what's making her stressed and was going to talk about it with her, when she has something to distract Cream with.

"Hi SNT, are you alright." Cream said innocently with concern to SNT. She tilted her head cutely which made SNT form a sweat drop on her head and awkwardly smile. SNT needed a way to get rid of this troublesome girl and fast! SNT looked around and saw that the two flickies were now awake. 'Perfect!' SNT thought with relief.

"Yes! I'm fine Cream, look the two flickies are now awake for you because they have missed you so much!" SNT said with dramatic excited tone which stopped Cream's concern. She was know running to look at the two little flickies who got startled, but the calm down when they realised it was just the overlay annoying rabbit.

This allowed SNT and Vanilla to have a proper conversation with each other. They shut the carefully door that leaded into the living room, to stop Cream from barging in. Vanilla and SNT then just stared at each other, both of them not wanting to be first to start the conversation. A few minutes went passed but then Vanilla decided break the kinda awkward  silence.