Chapter 6 2/2 "SNT's wedding day metamorphosis"

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Making more work for my myself, yay. ☺️

Word count (3325)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
(Back to Infinite, Shadow and Silver.)

The dust cloud finally cleared to show the hurt jackal that attack Shadow, the whole upper left hand side of his part mask was gone. (Shadow's and Silver's left)  There was no face, instead it was blank void. A 2 meteor crater was around him, making the already destroyed ground look less and less of a place to have a wedding at. Shadow and Silver softly fell to the ground, thanks to Silver's telekinesis powers. They both walked closer to Infinite with brave faces, Shadow slowly took off Infinite's mask to reveal, his own face. The Shadow lookalike grinned madly at the real Shadow before exploding, destroying the area further.

"Well that was unexpected!" Sliver nervously shouted, grabbing rocks around him with his telekinesis. He was a preparing for a surprise attack and as he predicted, Infinite came out of the black smoke of the explosion. He welded a sword and was preparing to slash Silver into two. Silver through his rocks at him, Infinite does the first rock and slice the other one in half.

"Do you really think that two rocks can get rid of me?" Infinite flew across the ground and swinged his blade at Silver, who used his telekinesis to prevented the sword from hitting him. Infinite added more pressure onto Silver telekinetic powers, causing Silver to get an small migraine. Silver struggling to stop the sword from hitting him, but luckily Shadow stepped in. He kicked Infinite in the shoulder, causing Infinite to be pushed sideways away from Silver.

"The future can't be that bad, if people like exist. You are weaker than some kind grandma in the city." Shadow said, trying to lighten the mood in his unusual way. Silver wanted to argue that he is not weak, but decided it was best to focus on Infinite instead. The jackal stared viciously at Shadow, before firing a laser beam at him. Shadow ducked under the attack and began to move at lightning speeds to Infinite. The jackal tried to hit him but Shadow dodged and rolled out the way of the laser. Shadow was now right in front of Infinite's masked face, and ready to punch him before a burst of energy interrupted.

"You think you can beat me?! No, I have powers given to me by a god! You are nothing to me!" Infinite screamed/shouted before disappearing out of Shadow's field of vision. Shadow turned his fast to see Silver being stabbed in the back, he stood frozen as Infinite pulled his sword out of Silver. Even though Shadow couldn't see through Infinite's mask, he knows that he was smiling. "You will feel my pain Shadow!" Infinite shouted madly as he looked at the barely breathing Silver, now on the ground.

"Don't you dare!" Shadow shrieked as he ran at Infinite, while summoning a chaos spear to throw at Infinite. The dying Silver tried to push Infinite away from him with his telekinesis, but Infinite knew what he was doing. Infinite with sick enjoyment looked at Shadow, who throw a chaos spear at him, he stopped the spear in red energy. Before Shadow or Silver react, Infinite hit Silver in the head with the chaos spear... only a scream then silence can be heard. Shadow could only say one word, in this dramatic situation. "Silver...?"

". . ." Silver said nothing as he lied on the ground, unmoving with a hole in his head. Infinite laughed at Shadow, feeling like he got his revenge, maybe differently then respected but it worked. Shadow looked down as tears stained his eyes before his face scrunched up in anger. Shadow looked at Infinite with fire in his eye, before teleporting out of Infinite's field of view.

Infinite looked around the area around him, looking for Shadow, who was right behind him. Shadow kicked him the back, before teleporting again and punched him, Shadow did this over and over again before kicking him again was last time. Infinite now was battered and bruised on the floor, struggling to breathe, especially with his mask on his face.