Midnight Hour

Willie

By the time Wyatt drives us home, I am a bit tired, and I know that Evie is to, but there is something crackling between us that tells me that the night is still young.

We both know that this moment is long overdue. I'd ever argue that our first time didn't count but she is pregnant, so...it certainly did something.

I've made it my absolute goal that this time it ends nothing like last time did. Last time I let her walk away, and that's not happening ever again.

"How are you feeling?" I ask pulling her into my arms. With one arm secured around her waist, I use my other hand to move her fiery hair from her face.

Her red locks felt like silk between my fingers, and she moan softly at the feeling as I ran my fingers repeatedly through her hair.

"A bit tired, to be honest." Evie said leaning her head into the palm of my hand. "Aside from that, I feel great. Really great." She said with a smile. "I really like it when you run your fingers through my hair." Evie moaned out.

"You're fucking adorable," I sighed. "You're not just saying that, are you? The last thing I want to do is hurt you or the baby." I sighed looking deep into her emerald orbs before stepping closer towards her.

They say the eyes are the window to a person's soul and tonight, when I look into Evie's eyes, I can see her soul. I see the fire, the raw emotion, the desire, and the love. And I know that it is all for me. This woman before me was made for me and, fuck, I am never letting her go.

We haven't said it yet but its lingering around us just waiting. I want to be the first one to say it and I have a feeling I will be. But I'm not going to say it tonight, not like this. I mean, the moment is there but I have something special planned, and I intend to tell her properly, she just doesn't know it yet.

"No, Willie, I'm not just saying that." She smiled up at me.

"Fuck," I rasp before leaning down and capturing her lips with mine.

Our bodies collied against one another as I wrapped my arms tightly around her, wanting and needing to feel her against me. I picked her up off the ground and her legs wrapped around me instantly. I groaned as my cock hardened behind the wall of my denim jeans.

I walked us towards the master bedroom and lowered her on the bed as I leaned over her, careful to make sure that my weight didn't go on her. I pulled back and looked down at the beauty lying beneath me with nothing but want—need—primal desire.

"Take me, Willie," she said wrapping her arms tightly around my neck as she pulled me down to her again.

"Promise that you will let me know if it gets too much," I asked looking into her eyes, practically begging.

"I promise," Evie whispered looking up at me with a soft smile.

A growl slipped from my lips as I captured her lips in a dominate kiss claiming her completely. I moved slowly in removing her sweater, leggings and underwear. Once she was naked beneath me, I began to remove my clothes.

"I need you, Willie," she breathed pulling me against her and claiming my mouth.

The skin-to-skin contact lit my body on fire with desire and need and want. I wanted—no, I needed to consume her whole. I pulled her body up the bed beneath me before thrusting my hard cock deep within her.

"Yes," she moaned into my mouth. "Fuck, yes," she moaned.

"You feel so fucking good wrapped around me," I growled out before I slowly began to move within her.

Thrusting in and out slowly, I built up into a rhythm. Our mouths clashed against each other in dominate kisses, teeth scraping against teeth and flesh and tongue, fuck, there was something so primal about it that I just couldn't stop myself from working my mouth down her neck and biting and sucking on her flesh.

She tasted like raspberries and white chocolate.

"Willie, yes," she moaned as her mouth fell open in a scream of pleasure.

I sat back on my knees and pulled her legs up and around my waist as I thrusted into her deeper and deeper and faster and faster.

"Oh my-fuck," she moaned pushing her head back into the pillow.

I fucking loved watching her as she climbed to her climax, fuck she is a siren, a perfect and sensual woman who didn't even know the effect that she had on me. The need to cum rose within me but I was pushing my pleasure to the side for the time being because right now, her pleasure is more important.

"Cum for me, babe," I groaned picking up my pace.

"I'm, I'm, fuck," she moaned out reaching out for me. I fell on top of her while ensure none of my weight landed on her and captured her lips for a quick kiss.

I pulled back and looked down at her, her face held nothing but pleasure. Evie opened her eyes and blinked up at me as her mouth fell open in the perfect O. I watched as her eyes rolled back and a scream of pleasure came from her perfect mouth.

Her tight pussy clenched around me, nearly cutting it off as her body shook and her orgasm took control of her body. I grunted and came within her no longer able to hold back myself.

"Fuck, Evie," I groaned dropping my head into the crook of her neck.

I kissed and sucked on her tender flesh some more being sure to leave marks in my wake before pulling back and falling to my side next to her. I let out a sigh of content and pulled her perfect body into mine. A sniffle came from her, and I immediately shot up to look at her.

"What happened?" I asked, holding her face in my hands. Tears were slowly streaming down her face, and I felt rage and anger at whoever and whatever was behind it.

Did I hurt her? I'll never forgive myself.

"I'm happy," she giggled before wiping the tears away.

"Fuck, I almost killed someone," I said shaking my head as I pulled her into my arms.

"I'm okay, just feeling emotional and happy." She said sniffling again as she rested her head against my chest.

"You're perfect, Evie," I sighed tightening my arms around her.

"Thank you, Willie. For everything." She said nuzzling her head into my chest as she drifted into sleep.