Chapter Twenty~Home Sweet Home.

-Elena-

Three weeks passed and I was finally discharged from hospital. "I wish the kids weren't at school." I sighed as I pulled on my Peter pan collared blue and white t-shirt on. "I know sweetheart, we can have a big meal tonight with them though. Have you got everything you need?" Joe questioned. I nodded. He smiled and helped me up. Miraculously, I no longer needed crutches, goodness knows how my legs suddenly gained strength out of nowhere, but they did. Joe threw my bag over his shoulder and walked out with me. "Mrs Sugg, so lovely to hear you're finally going home. I wish you the best of luck. You deserve every inch of happiness. You've been a very brave lady." One of my nurses said. "Thank you for all your help. You've been so kind. I wouldn't be in this position without you." I replied. She hugged me and waved me goodbye. "Are you okay?" Joe asked as I got into the car. "Yes. I'm fine. I'm not going to let any car frighten me anymore." I demanded. He grinned and kissed my cheek. "So, what are we doing as soon as we get home Joe?" I wondered curiously as we started to drive away from the hospital. "Nothing is planned, we could watch a film." He admitted. "I'd like that." I answered.

We arrived home. Joe couldn't stop grinning at me. He unlocked the door and I followed him in. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the living room. Well you know how he said that nothing is planned? Well, my husband lied! "WELCOME HOME ELENA!!!" A huge roar of voices shouted as I fully entered the room. A huge banner with "Welcome home (finally) Mrs Sugg!" hung on the wall. I grinned at all the balloons around the room. I looked at the crowd of people who were smiling at me. The crowd consisted of my parents, Poppy, Sean, Alfie, Zoë, Marcus, Niomi, Chai, Caspar, Louise, Dan, Phil, Jim, Tanya, Oli and Will. "GUYS!!! Thank you!!! I'm so shocked but extremely happy!" I exclaimed. They all skipped towards me to greet me properly. "Life has sucked without you Elena. I've missed my best friend." Chai confessed. I smiled and pulled him in for a very, very tight hug. "  "Weekend Harry Potter marathons is incomplete without our Harry Potter geek." Dan told me. "That's sweet. We've got to do it soon! I haven't seen them for like 8 months!!! It's killing me!" I laughed. They agreed. "Me and Casp have missed you scaring Joe in revenge for making us jump every five fricking minutes when we hang out." Oli chuckled. I giggled and apologised jokingly. "Honestly, for someone to go through what you've been through, you're still absolutely flawless." Tanya complimented. "Says you, you're a right stunner. Forever my woman crush Wednesday." I beamed back. She giggled. Jim picked me up and span me around. "My Marvel buddy." He greeted. I smiled. Marcus hugged me extremely tightly. "I'm so happy to see you. I know that I've said it thousands of times but I can never thank you enough, you saved my life Marky Butt Butt." I said. "Anything for you. So lovely to see you home again. Brighton hasn't been the same without you." He replied happily. Niomi and Louise both hugged me and told me that I looked beautiful. Alfie pulled me in for a tight hug. "Welcome home sis." He beamed. I hugged him again, before hugging my emotional parents, Poppy and Sean. "Zoë! Your bump has gotten so big since I saw you last! How's little one?" I inquired curiously and excitedly as Zoë approached me with a very cheery expression on her face. "Likkle one is all good. Very excited. I'm so glad their aunty is home safe and sound." She informed me. I hugged her appreciably.

A few hours later after everyone left, my kids came home. Chrissy ran straight into my arms. "MUMMY!!!!!!!" She yelled. I laughed and planted kisses all over her face making her scream with laughter. Sam hugged me tightly and he jumped up with excitement. Gracie had tears in her eyes and she ran into my open arms. "I'm so happy, words can't explain." She sobbed. I kissed her forehead. We spent hours watching films and eating a Chinese takeaway in our pyjamas, which I had been desperately craving. When tiredness came over me after the kids were already asleep, Joe carried me upstairs to bed. Sure, it was nice to be sleeping in my own bed once more, but what completed me and made me truly feel at home was entering my dream world with Joe's strong and safe arms wrapped around me.