Consider Us Friends?

-Hanna-

Caleb said to meet him at Central Park at eleven today. I wake up at eight and immediately go downstairs to have bacon and eggs for breakfast with Spencer, since I slept over and get ready to meet him.

I picked out a plain white crop top and a floral skirt, a pink necklace and brown ankle-boots.

"Bye Spence," I say as i walk to the door.

"Hanna Marin, I know you inside out and I'm certain you would never leave my house this early," she scolds, "Where are you going?"

"Nowhere," I reply with a smirk and bounced out of the house, a grin on my face.

It was 10:45 when I drove down to the park and arrived at about five to eleven. I sat on a bench and waited for Caleb.

He came only a few minutes later, but was still surprised I was early.

"I only got here a few minutes before you did ," I assured him, laughing.

"Good, someone might have stolen you," he laughs with me.

"I do karate! Be warned," I jokingly threaten.

I started to attempt karate and fall off the bench. Oh but, not quite.

Caleb grabs my arm an estimated millisecond later and winks before hauling me up. "You weigh a ton Han! Jeez!" he laughs and I hit his leg.

We spend the rest of the afternoon talking about ice cream, shopping ("I'm not really the shopping type, Han.") and just getting to know each other.

When we decide to leave, he said, "Once again it's been really fun hanging out with you karate master," he smiles.
"Consider us friends?"

"Good friends. Only friends call me Han. That's why I haven't screamed at you yet," I smile and I get in my car and wave.
----------------------------------------------
"Kay Spence, we are now good friends apparently, what do I do?" I ask as soon as I walk into the Hastings House.

"That's where you went!" She realises.

I stay silent and she grins.

"I would give it time, Han. You don't even know if he's even into you like that," she points out.

I knew she was right. I just wanted to work on our friendship for now.
---------------------------------------------
I see him at school two days later.

"Hey!" I say.

"Hanna!" He smiles, "How are you!"

"I'm jolly thanks," I reply. Then soon after, "I wish I had Spencer here to correct my word choices," I wince but he just laughs.

He walks me to class and I give him a hug before going inside.

"I saw that," Aria whispers as I sit down.

"Read your book Montgomery," I say cheekily.
She smirks but obeys.
---------------------------------------------
"So," I say to him in the hallway, "Where are we going this Saturday?"

He laughs, "It's a Saturday tradition!"

"Your choice," I say.

"Um, how about dinner?" He asks shyly, "You know, as good friends."

"That's really nice of you, Caleb, but..."

He looks worried and upset.

"I have to pay!" I finish, laughing!

He hits me and joins in too.

"See you tomorrow!" I say as I walk through the school gates and to my car and wave with a grin.

"Bye Karate Master!" He calls and we burst out laughing like hyenas.

Hey guys! I don't really know what to say in these notes anymore but everyone seems to come up with things! Insane. Well, i guess I'll say the usual: check out my Emison fanfic as well and until next time, peace out readers!! :)

Xx-Maesii