Chapter 2: Kaveh's Letter

Kaveh's POV:
I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting to the bright light that shined directly in my face. I was in my bed-wait, how did I get here. I sat up quickly and looked around. Just then, somebody opened the door slowly and quietly. Alhaitham slowly crept in, until he saw that I was awake.
"Oh, good morning Kaveh, how did you sleep?" He asked. I paused for a moment. "Good," I finally replied. "Did you bring me home from the tavern?"
Alhaitham gave me a sweet smile. At that moment, my heart skipped a beat, a beat it's never skipped before. What was happening to me? Why all of a sudden do I feel like this around him?
"Yes, I did bring you home, you fell asleep at the tavern." He said, sitting at the end of my bed. I couldn't help but to turn bright red. I quickly buried my face in my pillow. Why was I acting like this? It was never like this! Or was it? I was experiencing a train of emotions.
"What's wrong? Kaveh, are you okay?" Alhaitham asked, with a concerned look on his face. I took the pillow off of my face and looked at him.
"Yeah! I just had a really sharp pain randomly" I said, covering up the truth.
"Oh, alright, are you going to be okay?" He asked me?
"Yeah, sorry." I replied.
Alhaitham sat up and left. What was going on? Why am I like this around him? Everything was so confusing to me. Also, why is Alhaitham all of a sudden being so nice to me? What's going on? So many questions were racing through my mind. I decided just to fight about whatever was going on and just live a normal day today.
"Kaveh!" Yelled somebody from the other room. It was Alhaitham. I quickly ran out of my room to go see why he yelling my name.
"What?" I yelled back at him. He walked over to me with an envelope that had my name on it.
"This is yours." He said, handing me the large white envelope. I walked back to my room and opened my envelope up quickly. There was a letter.

Dear Kaveh, the sumeru architect,
I have seen your work before and I was wondering if you could make me a model
of a building. The building can be of whatever you want, but if you impress me, I'll pay you a lot of money. It's your choice though, so don't feel pressured to answer.
Sincerely,
Daniel, (architect from Mondstadt)

Daniel? I've never heard of that name before. He was a fan of my work? I walked over to my desk and dropped the note off there. I was going to do that project and I was going to get that money!
"Kaveh! You forgot to clean the living room like I asked you two days ago!" I heard Alhaitham yell from the other room. There he was again, the old and grumpy Alhaitham. Why did I actually think that he changed and was nicer now? I walked out of my room and helped Alhaitham with the living room.
"So, what was that letter?" Alhaitham asked me, "More reminders that you are in debt?" Alhaitham teased. I frowned.
"Wow! You are so funny." I said with a immense amount sarcasm. We finished the living room and I relaxed in bed for the rest of the day. I kept thinking about how I felt about Alhaitham, then, I got the idea.