Chapter 12: Please, dont leave.

Kaveh's POV:
"Alhaitham! I'm back!" I yell, opening the door.
He's sitting on the couch, reading a book.
"Welcome." He says.
"Welcome?! That's all you're gonna say? Disrespectful!" I say, crossing my arms.
He laughs. Alhaitham. Alhaitham laughed. Wow. That's a surprise.
I walk over to my room and drop off my stuff in there.
"I have something to tell you Alhaitham!" I say, going to sit on the couch.
I sit down across from him, holding the pouch in my hand. He puts his book down, ready to listen.
"I got laid one million mora!" I say, showing him the pouch.
"One million? Did you really do that well?" He asks, surprised.
"Apparently!" I say, laughing.
"I can finally move out! How does that sound?" I say.
"What?" He says, confused.
"I'm gonna move out! Aren't you happy about that? You always tell me what you're so excited for me to get rich to that I can but my own house! I'm gonna get a house!" I say.
"You are leaving?" He says.
"Yeah." I say.
The thing is, I don't want to move out. I want to be with him. But I know, he does not feel the same way.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Alhaitham's POV:
He's leaving? No. Why? I don't want him to leave! I want to be with him! I s8t there in silence. Why can't I just tell him already?
"I'm gonna go get packed up. I'm gonna be moving soon." Kaveh says, starting to get off of the couch.
"Wait-." I grab his arm.
"Hm? What's wrong?" He asks.
"I don't want you to leave. I don't want you to move away." I say, lowering my head.
"What? Are you serious? Is this the real Alhaitham?" He says, confused.
"You heard me right." I say.
"Why don't you want me to leave all of a sudden?" Kaveh asks.
"Because," I stop. Do I say it? I can't. You know what? I will. "Because I love you Kaveh! I want to be with you for the rest of my life!" I yell. My eyes getting damp.
He stops. "What? You.....love me?" Kaveh asks, his eyes widening.
"Yes, you are so pretty and your personality can be annoying, but I love it at the same time." I say, just speaking my mind. Not even caring an more.
Kaveh starts to cry.
"Are you crying?" I ask.
"Yeah." He says, running into me. He puts his head on my chest and cries.
"Why are you crying?" I ask, hugging him.
"Because I love you too Alhaitham. I love you so much." He says.
My mind goes blank. He feels the same way.
"Are you serious?" I say, smiling.
"Yeah, I am more serious than Tighnari trying to teach Cyno how to shut up." He says, laughing while crying.
He pulls hims of out of the hug and kisses me. He puts his lips on mine. Wow. What is happening?"
"Kaveh, will you be my boyfriend?" I ask him, giving him another hug.
He pauses and hugs me back.
"I want that more than anything." Kaveh says.
"Then it's official?" I ask him.
"Yes!" Kaveh responds.
"I'm not moving away anymore. I didn't even want to." He says.
"Good, I say. "Never say goodbye."

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The End