Chapter 3: Argument

Alhaitham' POV:
What's with Kaveh today? He's been acting weird today. He buried his face into a pillow while I was talking to him, is he okay? I wanted to know what was wrong, but to be honest, I'm nervous to ask him. I think he might hate me. Just then, Kaveh bursts out of his room.
I look at him weirdly. He gets his shoes on and grabs his keys. Is he about to leave?
"Kaveh, where are you going?" I ask him, already a little angry.
Kaveh turns around. "Nowhere, don't worry about it."
That was the last straw. I was already too angry to be talking to him. Kaveh proceeds to open the door and leave. I grab his arm
"Hey! Alhaitham, what are you doing?!" He yells at me.
I don't let go, I can't think straight. My anger is taking over me. What's going on?
"Haitham! I said let go!" Kaveh yells again, this time, he hits my hand, trying to make me let go.
I can't do this anymore. I tighten my grip. He looks like it hurts him. I can't think. My mind is blank. "JUST TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE GOING DUMBASS!" I yell at him. I think that was it for him. Tears spill down his delicate eyes like waterfalls. I finally let go. I realize what I did. WHAT THE HELL ALHAITHAM! YOU TOOK YOUR ANGER OUT ON HIM, HE DID NOTHING WRONG! My eyes get damp. I try not to cry.
"Kaveh." That's all the comes out of my mouth. I can barely talk,
"What do you want?" Kaveh says in a whisper.
There are tears falling-no, pouring from his eyes. The guilt arrives to me.
"I'm so sorry" I whisper back, holding in my tears. Kaveh runs into his room. I messed up. Why was I like this? My am I so rude? I think Kaveh needs to take a break tonight. I leave him alone in his room. I can hear him sobbing from his door. I don't like listening to Kaveh cry at all. It pains me. I go to my room and lay down in my bed. My stomach aches, I can't sleep. I need to apologize to Kaveh in the morning.