Chapter 9: Where is Kaveh.....?

Alhaitham's POV:
I yawn. It's morning. It seems like I have slept in, being the fact that it's 10:30 a.m. I get out of bed. Kaveh should be back by now. I go to his room to check if he was in there. I open his door.
"Kaveh, how was y-." Nobody was there. What? He should be back by now! Y'know what? I shouldn't be worried. He'll definitely be back by tonight.
Hours pass by.
More hours...
It's 11:00 at night! Damn it Kaveh, where the hell are you?! I put on my shoes and go to Cyno and Tighnari's house. I knock on their door. Tighnari answers.
"Yes?" He says. Cyno is standing right behind him.
"Kaveh still isn't home yet!" I yell.
"What?," Cyno says. "He should have arrived earlier, right?"
I nod. Tighnari and Cyno both look concerned, but they do their best to keep calm.
"Cyno, we are going to Mondstadt to find Kaveh, get ready." Tighnari says.
He turns to me. "You too Alhaitham, we are gonna find him."
I quickly go back to my house and pack a bag for our small adventure. I was scared. What if it was the Fatui that have him? I tried to keep calm, not thinking about any of the bad things that could have happened. I return back to Cyno and Tighnari's house and we start off on our journey. Hell, Kaveh, please be okay.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Kaveh's POV:
"Hi there." A voice says to me. It's an unfamiliar voice. I quickly regain consciousness. I don't know where I am. It looks like some kind of evil supervillain liar. There are machines and equipment everywhere. I look to the person who woke me up.
"You're awake!" They say. They have very light blue hair and a weird black mask. They are wearing a big white outfit. The Fatui. They were apart of the Fatui, and I knew that for sure.
"Where am I!?" Trying to move. I can't. I seem to be strapped to a chair. What the hell was happening?!
The Fatui member laughs. A disturbing laugh. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you, as long as you don't make me." He says.
"What do you mean?! Let me go!" I yell at him.
"I need to for something." He says, a wide smile on his face.
"What do you need me for..?" I ask, nervous to receive the answer.
"I need to use you as a hostage." He says.
"A hostage?! Why?" I yell, disturbed at what he told me.
"There a traveler that's visiting Mondstadt, the traveler holds many answers to questions we Fatui need to ask. We are use you as a hostage so we can get the traveler. How does that sound?"
"No I won't do-." I say, struggling to move.
"Too bad! We are doing it anyway," He says, in a way that disturbs me.
"I'll be back in a bit! Don't think about leaving."
Damn it. Why the hell did I go alone? I should have asked Alhaitham to join me. God damn it Kaveh, you are such a dumbass.
I started to cry. I'm such a baby. Crying about everything. I closed my eyes and pictured Alhaitham coming to save me. What a weakling I am.
"I'm back!" The Fatui guy says, entering the room again.
I open my eyes. "What do you want?"
"I forgot to tell you something."
"What?"
"My name."
"What's your name?"
"Il Dottore, but Dottore is fine." He then walked away. Leaving me alone.
His name was familiar, but he couldn't quite wrap his head around it. One thing he did know for a fact was that he was a Fatui harbinger.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Alhaitham's POV:
We have all been walking for what feels like an eternity now.
"Are we almost there?" Cyno asks, looking exhausted and breathing heavily.
I have never been to Mondstadt before, so I had to rely on Tighnari.
"Almost," he says. "can't you see it in the distance." He points to a city in the distance.
"That's the city!" I say, starting to run towards it.
"Alhaitham!" Cyno and Tighnari yell after me. "Wait up!"
I block out all the noise that surrounds me. Kaveh was all I could think about. I thought about his calming smile,which always makes me feel better. Damn it! I was head over heels for this stupid idiot.
CRASH!
"Alhaitham!" I finally hear. "Are you okay."
Apparently, I tripped.
Cyno and Tighnari both laugh.
"Here we are." Tighnari says.
It seems we were on the other side of a bridge that led t9 the city. I look at my surroundings to see what I might have tripped on. I see a big rock on the ground right where I tripped. That explains it. There is something sticking out from under the rock. It's green.
"What's wrong Alhaitham?" Cyno asks.
"There's something under that rock." I say, bending down to pick it up.
I pick up the rock. A feather. To be exact, the same feather that Kaveh wears in his hair. I pick it up.
"It's Kaveh's feather." I tell them.
They both nod.
"That's it for sure," Tighnari finally says "what could have happened?"
"I don't know, but what I do know is that we should probably go ask people in Mondstadt if they have seen him at all." I say.
"Sounds good." Cyno says, starting into the small city.
Tighnari follows along behind him. I slowly walk towards the city with them, holding the feather close to me.
It was Kaveh's for sure.

OMG I Actually made a chapter long for once!!! I hope you are enjoying
-author