Chapter 6: The Question

Kaveh's POV:
I wake up in my warm and comfortable bed. Did I fall asleep while working on the project? I guess so. Alhaitham probably brought me into bed after seeing me on the ground. I sit up in bed, trying to remember something I said I'd do yesterday. Hmmm....oh, right! I was going to ask Tighnari and Cyno a question. I got dressed into new clothes and got out of my room. Alhaitham was sipping coffee and reading.
"Good morning Mr. Architect." He said, smirking.
I frowned. "Wow, I love the nickname, you are so creative!" I joked. Alhaitham smiled.
"Alhaitham," I continued, "I'm going to Tighnari and Cyno's place to have a talk with them, don't worry, I'll be back." I tell him.
Alhaitham smiles. "Okay, have fun dumb blond" He says.
"Goodbye grumpy silver haired asshole." I reply. I open the door and start off to Tighnari and Cyno's estate. They didn't live too far, so it would be a nice thing for me to get out of the house and relax. The cool air flew through my hair. It felt pretty good.
***
After a bit of walking, I finally arrive at where Cyno and Tighnari live. I knock in the door and Tighnari answers.
"Hello?" He asks, right after answering.
"Hi!" I reply, "Mind if I come in? I've been meaning to chat with you and Cyno."
Tighnari nods "Yes, I'll make some coffee." He says, leading me into the small and certainly very clean house. I take off my shoes in a respectful way. I don't want to get anything dirty, Tighnari is always so neat. Tighnari leads me to a little table.
"Please, take a seat." He says, pulling a chair from the table. I walk over and sit in the chair. I see Cyno also sitting at the table.
"Hey Kaveh." He says.
I respond with a simple "hello". After waiting for a bit and talking with Cyno, Tighnari returns with small cups of coffee.
"So," he starts, "what did you want to talk about?" He asks, starting to sup his cup of coffee.
"I know this is weird, but how did you guys know that you are in love with each other." I ask, with all the courage I have. Tighnari and Cyno both turn to each other in unison and smirk, evil smirks. Honestly, I don't know why I came to them to ask.
"Why do you want to know Kaveh?" Cyno asks, smiling. "Do you think you are in love?" Tighnari says. I pause for a bit.
"Yes, I might be in love." I respond with.
Cyno is staring at Tighnari now with a deadly aura in his eyes. Tighnari looks annoyed.
"Would you mind telling us who?" Cyno asks me, waiting impatiently for an answer. Should I tell them? I don't know. I'll tell them, but they can't tell anyone else.
"Okay fine," I say, "But, you can't tell anyone."
Tighnari and Cyno both nod. I take a deep breath and close my eyes.
"I think I might love Alhaitham." I say, starting to turn as red as the hot sun in the desert.
Tighnari groans and hands Cyno a handful of mora.
"What was that for?!" I ask, confused,
"We made a bet," Cyno says, "I knew that you liked Alhaitham." Cyno giggles and glances at Tighnari.
"It was pretty obvious." Tighnari says as well.
I pause. WHAT!? How did they know? What's going on?!
I just sit there, in awe, wondering what was going on in that moment. I was immensely confused. They knew it? I just recently figured out I liked him, how did they know?
"You good Kaveh?" Cyno asks, still with that evil smirk on his face.
"Y-yeah." I stutter, still trying to comprehend the fact that they made a bet saying that I loved Alhaitham. I kinda just say there, saying nothing.
"If you guys don't mind, I'm going to go now." I say, awkwardly. I quickly stand up and rush out of the door. What a crazy experience.