4. Jealousy ⚠️

⚠️Slighty Gore⚠️

Mysta went to school like the usual. He hated the fact that Ike was just sitting behind him and that all this psycho could ever do is stare at him all day and copy notes for him like the usual. Ike gave him a lot of junk foods and colas but some of Mysta's friends consumed them regularly. Mysta had a new phone and Ike knew his new number. Mysta never texted him back even once, yet Ike still sends him messages. One afternoon, Mysta was smoking under the waiting shed while waiting for the bus. As the rebel guy exhaled the thick smoke under his nose, a pale hand snatched the cigarette from his mouth and crashed them with his bare palm. Mysta looked at Ike's hurt hand and snobbed his eyes. He took another cigarette and lit it up for another smoke. Ike repeated the same action and confiscated his cigarette from his mouth. It looked painful but Mysta acted cool.

"Stop smoking, Mysta" Ike said and stared at Mysta. Mysta pretended he didn't hear nor see Ike. He acted like Ike never existed at all.

Days passed by and Mysta never listened to anything what Ike says. He often breaks curfew and skates late at night.

One night, Mysta went out from his room through his window for a skate when a cute puppy ran towards him.

Mysta panicked and stumbled. He fell with his butt against the ground. The husky puppy wiggled its tail as it ran towards Mysta's direction. Mysta suddenly remembered and saw a stray dog coming towards him, its saliva dripping from its teeth. Mysta started to panic and tried to stand up but his knees were shaking that he couldn't manage to help himself stand. Mysta was about to kick the stray dog in his sight when suddenly a familiar figure picked the little puppy up and smashed it on the ground. The poor animal died in an instant as Mysta's eyes widened in terror.

"Are you hurt?" Ike asked with a blank face. Memories flashed through his mind as Mysta closed his eyes. His hands were shaking and his eyes became watery. He hated that side of Ike. The fact that Ike is willing to hurt anyone for him ever since they were kids. He hated the fact that he was dependent towards Ike when they were younger.

"I told you to stay away from me!!" Mysta shouted when Ike tried to hold him. Mysta remained sitting on the ground weakly as he stared at the innocent puppy lying on the ground with its eyes crying blood.

"You make me sick! I can't live seeing your face. I told you to stay away from me or else--" Mysta shouted as his veins popped out from his neck and forehead.

"Or else what? Mysta?" Ike asked. He always wanted to protect Mysta, even if it means hurting others.

"I won't go to school anymore" Mysta said seriously. Ike's eyes widened and bowed his head.

"Is that what you want?" Ike asked with a serious tone.

"Yes" Mysta said and gulped.

"I never liked you ever since then. Having you around makes me sick. And the idea of being together with you, a guy...it's disgusting" Mysta said. He didn't meant to say it that way but if that's the only way to drive Ike away from him, then he must say it.

It strucked Ike right through his chest. Mysta never wanted to hurt Ike. He never intended to say those words to Ike. But he couldn't help it and he finally did.

"Fine" Ike said with a heavy sigh and a lonely pair of eyes.

"At least let me send you home" Ike said with a forced smile and he never looked at Mysta. Looking at him may even disgust the rebel guy more. And he hated that, he hated the fact that Mysta felt disgusted with him.

"No need, I can go home by myself" Mysta said bitterly.

The two parted ways as if they were making a fresh start. Tommorrow when they'll wake up, they'll be back to strangers again.

•••

"Hey Ike, I've heard that your family is wealthy, is it true?" one of their classmates asked the lonely yet smiling boy.

"Ahh, I guess?" Ike answered the question awkwardly. Most of the students in this school came from a classy family and it's a bit weird when your fellow student asks you such a question. Ike never wished to stand out but his social backgrounds were high enough to be noticed by some regular students. His family owns an airline so it's only natural for him to get more attention from anyone. But he only wanted attention from a specific person. And that person won't give it to him. In the corner, Mysta would sniff and cough unconsciously everytime someone would mention Ike's name loudly.

"Dumbass" He cursed silently as he saw one of the guys in their class patted Ike's head. He suddenly remembered the time when he patted Ike's head before when they first met in the classroom and he felt irritated.

"Gross" Mysta cursed. He put on his headphone and maximized the volume. He was headbanging mentally while trying to make a poker face on the outside. He loves shutting the world out and let himself be drowned to music.

"Hey Ike, do you already have a partner for our music class?" the class president asked Ike. Ike looked at Mysta who was sleeping the whole time and shook his head. He wanted to be Mysta's partner in all matters, he wished he could.

"Not yet, can you be my partner?" Ike asked Shu and smiled at him. At the exact moment, Mysta saw Ike smiled genuinely at Shu and the psycho guy hanged his arm around the president.

Mysta unconsciously frowned with the sight and removed his headphone, letting it hang around his neck. He headed towards the exit but Shu and Ike made their way outside first.

"Let's have lunch together, Shu!" Ike said cheerfully as he smiled at Shu. Shu was a shy guy and being around with Ike made him comfortable. Mysta's presence never seemed to affect Ike even if the rebel boy was walking behind them.

"Do you like white chocolates?" Ike asked Shu randomly.

"No, I don't eat sweets that much" Shu said. Ike shrugged his shoulders and then he quickly dragged Shu to his side when he saw a tall guy running towards Shu's direction. Shu's face hit Ike's chest and the president made a cute reaction.

Ike didn't saw it but Mysta did. He saw everything and he hated the fact that his chest was pounding like crazy.

"Were you hurt?" Ike asked Shu.

Mysta glared at Ike and sighed in disbelief as he mumbled "Nice trick, playboy"

"Hey! You're blushing, you know that?" Ike teased Shu as he watched Shu's face turned from pale to pink.

"Excuse me- I'm sorry. I'm in a hurry- I need to pee." Out of the blue, Mysta just made a lame reaction as he bumped Ike's shoulder with his own. He darted towards the hallway leading to the school canteen.

"I thought the Comfort Room leads this way?" Shu asked and pointed the opposite direction where Mysta was heading.

"I think so too" Ike answered and bowed his head. He failed to hide his smile with the sudden thought that maybe... Just maybe, Mysta was jealous.