💙🧡Worth The Wait. END💛💜

Restless, Mysta barely slept at all. He was cursing and anxious. He kept looking at the time. Had a nice haircut, ordered one day delivery new outfits, had his car washed, bought perfume and everything. He spent the entire day making the time to run fast so he could finally meet his lover whom he never seen for ten years.

The time is 5:30PM but Mysta's car was already parked in the said street where he received the message. He was parking near a slot where he could see every person walking through the pedestrian lane.

Mysta saw someone across the street whose height is identical to his boyfriend. The man with badboy hairstyle and some of his bangs remained dangling in the air, wearing black turleneck, jacket eyebrow piercing, cute hat, his signature glasses but rounded this time, jeans and high heeled boots on, dialed his phone.

Mysta froze on his seat when Ike walked through the pedestrian lane along with the other pedestrians. Mysta never bothered answering his phone and just stared outside the window, waiting for the handsome man coming towards him.

A little frown displayed on Ike's face when Mysta did not answer his call.

Mysta let down the tinted windshield and looked at Ike's eyes, "Hey handsome, wanna go on a coffee date with me?"

Ike gave Mysta a faint smile. A smile that says a lot of emotions. A smile of longing. Finally.

His beauty radiates within him as he looked into Mysta's lonely eyes which now slowly changed into a more livelier one, "Sure, cutie"

Ike went inside the car and took off his jacket. Mysta gulped the lump inside his throat and did not say anything. He didn't know what to say. He started driving silently and never looked at Ike. Ike could feel the tension between them so he tried to start a conversation.

"Is there a nearby cafe here that we could relax? Nice outfit by the way. Yours matches mine so well" He smiled but Mysta did not even looked nor smiled back at him. He just continued driving.

"Mysta, where are we heading?" Ike asked when he noticed that Mysta took a turn in the corner of the street and took the darker alleys. It almost looked like they are heading to a dark deadend. The car stopped and the place was so quiet.

Mysta's grip on the wheels tightened.

Ike, "Honey?"

Mysta could no longer take it. He grabbed Ike's neck and kissed him violently. He was panting like crazy trying to climb on top of Ike, and he succeeded. He was kissing Ike desperately while Ike was smirking in between their kisses. He was trying to suck Mysta's tongue out of his mouth, nibbling his lips until it swells,"Hush down boy"

He cupped Mysta's face and made the desperate kitten open his mouth wide, "You look sexy in this cute side pony on yours, babe"

Mysta said nothing and just remained obedient, blushing so hard. Ike smirked naughtily, "Say AA, mouth wide open. There you go~ Gooood boyyy<3"

Ike spit on Mysta's mouth harshly and kissed him like a pervert in rut.

He abused Mysta's mouth wildly while Mysta was trying to keep up his pace, "Ikey...mmmngh!"

"You want me to fuck you?" Ike whispered like a lunatic.

"Yesyesyes please" Mysta begged, he almost cried.

"You wanna drive? Or I will?" Ike asked.

"You drive" Mysta wailed. Ike ended up driving while Mysta was straddling him. He felt so hot and bothered that he couldn't stop licking and sucking his boyfriend's neck while Ike is driving.

Mysta hugged Ike's neck like a kid, "I've been a good boy. I behaved like what you wanted. I deserve a reward. I waited patiently. I love you. I missed you. Ikeyyy"