28. I miss Ikey

AT SCHOOL...

"What happened to your lip?" Shu asked Ike as the two of them sat to each other for the next class. Ike was no longer avoiding Shu. He felt bad for Shu when the president didn't do anything for Ike to avoid him.

"I accidentally bit it" Ike said while faking a smile.

Shu shrugged his shoulders as he said, "Can't be helped. You bite your lips all the time anyway."

Ike's eyes widened as he looked at Shu in awe.

"You noticed?" Ike asked.

"Well, I'm kind of an observant. I can't help it,  hope you wouldn't mind" Shu said with an apologetic look.

Ike smiled, he shuffled Shu's hair and said, "It's fine"

A sudden thought crossed Ike's mind, 'I wonder if Mysta even noticed any single habit I have. Ike you hopeless jerk'

Mysta entered the room with his eyes instinctively looking around for a certain figure only to find Ike having fun with the president. Ike noticed Mysta's presence but he chose not to look at Mysta or else the rebel guy might storm out of the room out of disgust again. Mysta made his way towards Ike's seat as he slowly passed beside the psycho guy. He frowned when Ike didn't even turned his head towards his direction nor even glanced at him. Ike controlled himself from greeting him a good morning.

"Hey, what's your plan for the vacation week?" Shu asked Ike. The long vacation week is approaching. Mysta rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms across his chest.

"I don't know. Maybe I'll stay at home for the whole week." Ike said.

"You can stay at our house! Luca and Mille are going to stay there too" Shu said with a smile. Luca planned to stay at Shu's house for the whole week, simply because he wanted to be with Shu in his free time.

"Really? But I think your spoiled brat friend won't let me stay" Ike said referring to Luca. He still remember he hasn't paid Luca back for vomiting on him before.

"That won't happen, trust me!" Shu said with a wink as he tapped Ike's shoulder.

"My room is quite big, so we can still have another one or two to stay at my place. Do you have someone you want to invite?" Shu asked. Ike turned his head slightly to see Mysta listening to music in his headphone. Shu caught Ike's eyes so he immediately walked towards Mysta's seat.

Mysta raised a brow when the president appeared in front of him.

"What is it?" Mysta asked, frowning while looking up at Shu after he removed his headphone.

"You wanna stay at our house for the vacation week?" Shu asked. Mysta snobbed his eyes and averted his gaze towards Ike who was not looking at him.

"No thanks, I got plans" Mysta lied. He thought, 'What if Ike would invite me instead?'

"Ah okay. So it's only four of us, too bad Ike has no one to share with the bed." Shu said.

Mysta frowned when he heard Ike's name.

"He's going to spend the entire week with you?" Mysta asked Shu. The president nodded innocently with a smile.

"Yes, Luca, Millie and him" Shu said. Mysta hissed and glared at Ike. He hated the idea of Ike and Shu sleeping under the same roof together for the entire week. The truth, Mysta didn't mean those words to Ike. He didn't mean to make Ike stay away from him again. He panicked because that was his first kiss. He assumed that Ike would turn back to normal and would approach him again very soon.

"He got plans" Shu said to Ike . Ike bit his bottom lip in dismay. It's as if he knew Mysta would decline Shu immediately if he finds out that Ike will be with them.