61. Tomorrow with you💜💛🔞

At Shu's home

"Honestly, I feel really bad for Mysta. I hope there's something I can do to help him" Luca said. Shu was folding his clothes on the bed while Luca was helping him to pile them. Shu smiled and scrunched his nose in front of Luca, the spoiled brat finds it cute.

"You being a good puppy and not bullying Ike is enough for Mysta to feel at ease. Remember when you went to their house when he called me on the phone? You were so cool that time" Shu said. Luca smirked and shifted closer to Shu. Being praised by Shu once in a while really turns him on.

"Hey, don't get too close, my clothes will get wrinkled" Shu said. The good boy really tried his best to fold his clothes that he didn't notice Luca staring at him.

"You just said I'm cool?" Luca smirked. He couldn't believe Shu just praised him. The good guy just shrugged his shoulders and nodded, eyes focused on his chore.

"I think I'm hot rather" Luca said and sniffed Shu's neck. Shu gasped and slapped Luca in the face out of surprise. It felt ticklish, he thought it was an insect that landed on his neck.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" Shu gasped and cupped Luca's face with his hands. He rubbed Luca's face smoothly to make Luca feel better and forgive him. Luca chuckled with Shu's reaction that he couldn't stop laughing.

"Stop making fun of me, Luca" Shu pouted. Luca smirked and pushed Shu down.

"I want to do naughty things to you so badly." Luca whispered in Shu's ears. His hands traveled down on Shu's hem of his short, nibbling on the good guy's ears while whispering about 'naughty things'.

"Hey, I told you to stop making fun of me." Shu bit his bottom lip as he reached for Luca's shirt. Luca let Shu take his shirt off as the good guy clung unto him desperately.

"Luca" panting, Shu looked at Luca with lustful eyes. It was as if the whole room suddenly turned hotter even when the aircon was working just fine.

"How long do you think Mysta could love Ike?" Shu asked in between their intensifying kiss. Luca growled and pinned Shu's hands above his head.

"Stop talking about other guy at times like this, or I'll punish you." Luca warned and attacked Shu's neck with wet kisses. Licking down even further which made Shu whimper in pleasure, Luca seemed to enjoy the good guy's voice calling out his name.

"There..." Shu moaned softly while covering his mouth. Luca removed Shu's hand away, he wanted to hear Shu's voice. He wanted to hear how good he feel and how much the guy wanted him.

"Aren't you feeling it so badly?" Luca asked while teasing Shu's lower region with his large hand. Shu grabbed Luca's hair as the guy began to move wildly.

"Don't rush it" Shu whispered. Luca looked at Shu, it was as if he was asking for his lover's permission to do what he wants.

"What the, just do it. I'm not a girl, dang, Luca. You're turning me into the desperate one here" Shu frowned. He couldn't believe Luca was treating him so gently like a girl during sex. Luca couldn't help it, he treasures Shu so much that he doesn't want to hurt him.

"If you want to put it in, then put it in! What the hell are looking at?" Shu cursed. Of course, it was not only Luca who was holding back.

"I'm afraid I'll lose control every time we do it" Luca said and kissed Shu on the neck. He tried to distract Shu by kissing him while slowly entering him. Out of surprise, Shu accidentally bit Luca's lips. The two gasped at the same time, one was shocked, the other was perfectly turned on. Luca licked the blood on his lips and groped Shu's cock, leaving the smaller boy in vain. Their bodies started to move in faster pace, Shu clinging unto the bigger guy above him, filling him up with his love and making him go wild. Their bodies began to remember every part of each other everytime they make love. How their hands fit perfectly with each other, how their lips locked everytime they kiss, how their breathes fanned each other's mouth, they always felt they share the same body.