31. Heat II ⚠️🔞

"I'm at a friend's house, father" Ike answered formally. His heart began to pound loudly just by hearing that old man's voice.

"Is that why you're not coming here?" the man's angry voice frightened Ike. Even if they were only talking through the phone, Ike could feel his father's murderous eyes glaring at him.

"And why is your butler not with you anymore? You think I didn't notice? You bastard son!"

Ike sighed patiently.

"You better come here before this week ends" the man ordered and Ike was about to protest but the man spoke again, "Or you'll never see that punk friend of yours again."

Ike frowned as how quick his father found out about him and Mysta.

"Mysta Rias, right?" the man chuckled surprisingly and Ike trembled a little.

"Don't touch him" Ike warned the man on the other line. He heard the man chuckled and it broke his heart.

"Then you know what's best for him" the man said as Ike bit his lower lip in defeat.

"I know" Ike said and ended the call. He remained leaning on the wall as he looked up at the dark sky. Fear started to form inside his head as he thought of the possibilities that Mysta might get hurt in the future because of him.

His phone vibrated again, his heart pounded rapidly when he saw the name on the screen. He smiled as he opened Mysta's message.

From: My Baby Fox<3
[Better get inside, it's getting cold here]

Ike smiled genuinely and made his way inside the house. He saw Mysta frowning on the carpet with his arms crossed across his chest. Ike bit his bottom lip as he sat next to Mysta and shuffled the pouting guy's hair. Mysta hissed and slapped Ike's hand away softly as if he was irritated. Ike made a soft sigh and touched Mysta's nape.

"Aren't you going to sleep yet? Feeling cold?" Ike asked as he saw Mysta's face with no signs of sleepiness.

"Too early" Mysta said as he glanced at his watch that read 1:10am. Ike chuckled and nodded his head obediently. He placed his head above the table as he watched Mysta enjoying the movie. Mysta didn't mind the psycho guy staring at him, he was used of being stared at by this guy so he was not bothered at all. He kept his I-don't-give-a-shit look steadily in front of Ike.

"You wanna sleep already?" Mysta asked Ike as he never bothered to look at Ike. He was too focused on his movie.

"Nah, I still have spare eyes that I can use for tomorrow" Ike said seriously which made the rebel guy chuckle.

"Dumbass" Mysta murmured.

"I'll be leaving tomorrow, I would love to spend the whole week with you but I can't" Ike said while pouting. Mysta was a bit disappointed but he never showed it to Ike.

He wanted to shout, 'No! I need you here! You must stay with me!' but he couldn't.

"My family called and they needed me to go to see my relatives" Ike lied.

Mysta snobbed his eyes and said, "Do whatever you want, it's not like I can win against your family"

"Are you mad?" Ike asked with a sad face. Mysta was not mad, he was naturally a dumbass and Ike was too sensitive when it comes to disappointing his little kitten.

"Stupid, I'm not" Mysta said honestly. He knew that Ike's family was never like the normal type of people. He could even imagine Ike sitting on an expensive chair with his whole relative in a long table. Ike smiled and kissed Mysta on the forehead. Good thing the lights were off or else Ike could see how red Mysta's face was when he gave him a peck on the forehead.

"I'm sleepy" Mysta lied. He was about to stand when Ike pulled him and made him sit on his lap. Mysta's eyes widened as his heart began to pound loudly. His eyes panicked as he tried to find the right words to say but Ike cupped his face and kissed him passionately.

Mysta made a soft moan which just turned Ike on and kissed the rebel guy even deeper.

"Woah easy" Mysta said while breaking the intense kiss. Ike attacked his neck wildly which made him gasp in pleasure. Mysta felt his lower region erected together with Ike's which made him blush even more. He wanted to stop and prevent the consequence that might happen if he would not stop kissing Ike. Too late for Mysta to back off since Ike already pushed him down on the carpet. He felt like he was drugged as he let Ike do whatever he wants. He could hardly believe he was letting Ike touch him. He had never imagined he would surrender to him. He never thought he would fall inlove with him. Mysta closed his eyes as he accepted what his heart screamed. He cried softly and accepted Ike in his heart. He would definitely accept the challenges and the changes they would face for the next days ahead. The night went deep as Mysta welcomed Ike in his arms and decided he would make love with the guy he liked.

"I...I to you, Ikey" Mysta stuttered as he gave Ike a sincere kiss on the lips. He couldn't have the guts to say the words but the kiss on the lips was enough for Ike to be happy. He didn't want to force Mysta to say it, he was willing to wait even more than he already did.

"I really really love you, Mysta" Ike smiled and kissed Mysta softly on the lips. The kiss was light as feather and Mysta failed to hide his face that clearly says he wanted more.

Seeing this, Ike squinted his eyes and glared at Mysta like a sadist, "I wanna fuck you in the sofa"

Mysta got flustered and covered his face with his hands, "What the fuck. Don't just casually say it with a straight face."

Mysta was nervous so he was trying to break the intense exchange of stares between him and Ike.

But Ike right now looks so different. Mysta blushed even harder. He finally realized what kind of face Ike makes when he's super horny. Ike looked like a hungry predator ready to attack him anytime soon to devour him.

Ike looked so serious, he was a little bit frowning and his Adam's apple looked so sexy from Mysta's view, "I'm so desperate to be inside you right now..." Ike heaved, "Can I breed you in the sofa?"

Mysta gulped the lump inside his throat and closed his eyes submissively. He softly nod and pulled Ike closer to him. He was shy to say it but he gathered up all the courage to whisper in Ike's ear, "It's gonna be my first time. I'm a little scared, Ikey"

Ike tried to hide his grin but he failed. He looked at Mysta and kiss him on the forehead, "I got you, baby"

Mysta initiated the kiss on the lips until Ike strongly carried him up. Ike sat on the sofa comfortably with Mysta sitting on his lap, straddling his hips and kissing him passionately.

Ike smirked, "God, you're so damn sexy"

Mysta softly slapped Ike's face because he was so embarrassed by the sudden phrase, "Stop talking to me like that... You're you're... It's embarrassing.. God"

Ike just chuckled and pulled Mysta's collar for another kiss. He held Mysta's hand and guided it towards his groin. Mysta gasped. Ike was already hard as rock. The psycho smirked, "I'm going nuts. I don't have to hold back, right?"

Mysta squeezed Ike's pants a little tighter and smirked back, "If you wanna hear it from my mouth that badly, fine, fuck me as hard as you want"