32. Heat III ⚠️🔞

"You really mean it, right?" Ike  asked gently. He looked into Mysta's eyes sincerely. Mysta kept blushing because Ike's sincere stares made him feel more sensitive than usual. Maybe because he finally admitted and confessed. Maybe because he knew how happy Ike would be if he finally finds out that Mysta is willing to reciprocate his overflowing love and feelings.

"I mean it, dumbass. Stop playing hard to get now" Mysta bravely said even if he himself could melt anytime sooner from shyness.

"Mysta~" Ike whispered huskily in Mysta's ear and guided Mysta's hand that was gripping his crotch. Mysta blushed as he felt Ike's groin started pulsating from his touch.

"Give it a tease please" Ike bit his bottom lip and looked at Mysta with begging eyes.

Mysta gulped as his hand trembled a little when he started unzipping Ike's pants, "it's..."

"Hm?" Ike hummed. He already closed his eyes feeling the clumsy touch of Mysta's hand when he was opening his zipper. This is beyond his fantasies. Mysta's hand is on his groin!

"It's fucking huge, how?" Mysta asked as if telling Ike that the world is unfair.

Ike smirked proudly, "You like it big?"

Mysta frowned, "Bastard. You lucky bastard"

Ike giggled, "Nah. YOU lucky baby"

He leaned closer and whispered into Mysta's ear, "It's gonna be inside you in the next couple of minutes. Are you ready?"

Mysta blushed, "What the fuck? You think I'm like those slutty little bitches who likes it huge so it could fill them up and feel fully loaded in their stomachs?"

Ike grinned, "Now you're imagining it inside you, that's sexy"

Mysta glared at Ike, "Wha-"

Before Mysta could finish cursing him, Ike pulled Mysta's nape and sucked his tongue. He groaned possessively when Mysta removed his hand from his groin in attempt to push him away. Mysta was a little bit turned on when Ike acted tough in front of him. He quickly returned his hand to massage Ike's vibrating cock and slid his hand inside those pants.

"Oh fuck. That's perfect." Ike cursed as Mysta's warm hand wrapped around his shaft. Mysta blushed. He really is huge!

"Fuck. Come here" Ike whispered before pulling Mysta back to his lap and aggressively sucked Mysta's neck. He kept sucking one portion on Mysta's neck like a leech holding for its dear life to survive. Mysta was feeling every slurp and slicks from Ike's possessive tongue. He started making soft moans, enjoying Ike desperately giving him hickeys in the most visible areas.

"I get it. I'm yours. Stop growling, dammit" Mysta giggled, "Ngh-! Ikeeyy~"

Ike gave him a puppy look, "You said I'll do whatever I want. Why are scolding me?"

Mysta's heart is about to explode. He thought, how can this bastard be so quick in switching from being cute to being drooling hot?!

"My boyfriend is so hot. I want him to fuck me all night" Mysta jokingly said to lighten up the mood. And he regretted it. As soon as Ike heard that, his aura turned dark and lustrous.

He flipped the two of them over and Mysta's mind was too slow to notice that Ike already undressed him. There was nothing on his body anymore.

Ike's eyes scanned Mysta's body as if memorizing every curve of him and claiming him.

"Every inch of your body is fucking mine" He declared. He licked his lips wetly while glaring at Mysta, "Understood?"

Mysta couldn't believe he immediately nodded before he could even think.