Next time.

Alec

...."Wait, so he kissed you?" Dexter asks.

I spin nervously in my chair.

"We sort of kissed each other." I admit.

"No. Fucking. Way!" He says and I groan throwing myself over.

"But that was a month ago, I haven't seen or spoken to him since." I admit.

Dexters expression sours.

"I think there's a reason for that. There's also a reason why you haven't seen Mandy around lately." He says.

I sit up my curiosity peaked.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

.....

Corey

The bell rings the moment we step into school. The eyes of everyone in the room fall on us as we walk past hand in hand. Whispering and pointing, I think it's a bit uncomfortable but Mandy manages it okay.

She smiles at me when we reach her locker before standing closer to me and kissing me for all to see. This is what she wants...what you want...right?

Everything could be different, everything would be different if only it had all gone right the night of the fireworks.

But it didn't. Alec walks by with Dexter trailing behind him, our eyes meet for a second and it's long enough to make me feel all twisted up inside. Charlie shows up behind him and his hands circle Alec from behind planting kisses on his neck. They whsiper something to one another and laugh. I ignore them looking at Mandy and smiling.

This is right, this is real. This is what we've always been.

.....

Thank you so much for reading this far. Please leave a vote and a comment (don't be shy tell me wjat you think)
Look out for the next book out soon.

Love Blanca 🐞