1: huge deal

"yo, lola?" my best friend ashlynn called out "it's 5:00" oh yea! i have the music festival today huh? "thanks for letting me know!" i slipped on my slides and drove to the music festival. this was a HUGE DEAL! i was listening to deftones and my manager carmen called.

"hi lola!! how are you?"

"i'm great i'm on my way right now"

"ok so what's the line up for tonight? 3 songs maximum and minimum."

"uhh cinnamon girl, cherry waves, lolita."

"in that order? who sings cherry waves?"

"yea that order, and cherry waves is by deftones. i've gotta go i just got here i'll see you inside."

beep

i enter my dressing room. "hi guys!" i greet my team while tossing my purse on the small couch. "ok so we already have everything figured out here's out fit and makeup:"

 "ok so we already have everything figured out here's out fit and makeup:"

(ignore the bag lip gloss phone and music player on the out fit picture!)

"cute!! but i'm not fan of the sandles can i wear my converse?" "of course." an couple hours pass by and now we're down to the last three performances "dinosaur tears, lolita, and tokio hotel" hey.. that ashlynn's favorite band! anyways i made my way back stage and heard murmuring behind me

"omg i love her music! do you think she's a fan??" "is that the lolita chick?" i turned around a little annoyed "it is 'that lolita chick' " i say smiling. "tokio hotel yea?" "yea you've heard of us?" "of course" i smile back shaking everyone's hands as the introduce themselves "I'm gustav the drummer." "i'm georg the bassist" "i'm bill the singer!" "and i'm the guitarist tom" "i'm lolita" i say with a smile. that's tom dude caught my eye. he was really cute. "hey are you guys going to the-" "HERE SHE IS: LOLITA" "damn see you later then!" i waved goodbye started with my song cinnamon girl.

"cinnamon.. in my teeth

from your kiss your touching me"

Damn that song was over so quick. but i started my second song. and soon enough that was over too. i sang the last line:

"Escape, Below

Escape, Below.."

and finally my favorite: lolita.
(lolita demo 4 !)

"1, 1"

i start swaying my hips side to side.

"Would you be mine? would you be my baby tonight?

Could be kissing my fruit punch lips in the bright sunshine

'Cause I like you quite a lot, everything you got, don't you know?

It's you that I adore, though I make the boys fall like dominoes"

i looked back stage and noticed that tom was staring at me playing with his piercing. damn he was fine as hell. i looked and him while singing

"Kiss me in the D-A-R-K, dark tonight
D-A-R-K do it my way"

he noticed me staring back and turned red. i winked at him making the crowd both gasp and yell. i looked back at the audience till the pre chorus; i stared back at tom

"I want my cake and I want to eat it too
I want to have fun and be in love with you

I know that I'm a mess with my long hair
And my suntan, short dress, bare feet
I don't care what they say about me, what they say about me

Because I know that it's L-O-V-E
You make me happy, you make me happy
And I never listen to anyone, let them all say"

i licked my teeth and finished before saying "thank you good night!" i walked off stage. "that was amazing!" bill said hugging me. tom hugged me too slipping a piece of paper in my pocket. i kissed him on the cheek but made sure nobody saw. he went onto the stage and i opened the paper.

"are you going to the after party? i'd love to take you your a really pretty girl, lolita.

(phone number

-tom kaulitz"

i looked up to see if he was still looking at me. he was and i nodded and smiled.

-Time skip!-

(what u wore)

(what u wore)

i was ready for the after party and heard a knock at my door. it was tom. "hi cutie" i said leaning my head on the doorway "hi princess"
fuck we should just ditch the party and fuck to be honest. wait we just met. "ready?" he asked? "yea". we got in the car and had a long but random convo.

"so, lolita right?" "yes." "what's that mean princess?" "it's just a nickname"not mentioning that my dad gave it because the actual meaning would make him sound like  a pedo "so it doesn't have a meaning?" "no it does"
"soo..?" i giggled softly. "it means a precociously seductive girl" i smiled looking into his eyes "is that why you guy by it" he smiled back "maybe" "we're here!"