11: obsessed

after 4 months my single lust for life was finally out. i loved the song so much and it really meant a lot to me. i decided to post about it

 i decided to post about it

i smiled. this was the most beautiful cover ever. i was so beautiful. suddenly tom came in our room "hi lola bunny!" "hi tom!" he hugged and kissed me. "so me and bill are gonna throw a Halloween party and we wanted to know if you wanted to help." "hmmmm.." "pleeaseee!" "do you want my help or do you need it?" "please lola i need your help." "fine but you have to go costume shopping with me." he rolled his eyes and agreed. "bill let's go we're going costume shopping!"

we got to  the halloween store and i was in awe. i absoluteliy LOVED halloween more than anything!  we we're walking around the display decorations and tom's dumb ass stepped on a electric spider that jumps on you and made me scream "fuck you seriously?" he laughed at me. i started dragging him around "oh my gosh what if i be a play boy bunny?" "that'd be cute!" bill smiled tom death stared me. "oh come on!" i put the costume in the basket "orrr.. you could be lola bunny!" "no thanks!"

i picked out two costumes for tom and i that went together: lola bunny and bugs bunny and hugh hefner and a play boy bunny. "i walked out of the dressing room showing tom and bill my playboy bunny costume "it looks great on you!" bill said "i know right!" i smiled "tom! you look good to babe!" "you look amazing lola. i think we should just go with this one honestly i love this on you." "i told you so"

i changed back into my regular clothes. and bill decided to go as a zombie and just tear up some clothes he had at home. he felt like none of the costumes here suited him. tom paid for me and his costumes and we left and u called ashlynn.

"hiiiii ashyyyyy" "OMG LOLA GIRL ITS BEEN YEARS HOW ARE YOU??" "i'm good i just went halloween shopping! and your coming to my halloween party by the way" "ugh you whore you should've brought me! what're you gonna be?" "a play boy bunny and tom's gonna be hugh hefner" "HOW CUTE! but like i've got some shit on that scarlett chick." "ew that slut? tell me." we talked back and forth about some girl talking about me saying she's gonna fight me and steal my boyfriend or whatever.

me and tom got in our room as we threw our stuff down and layed on the bed. he got on top of me and began kissing my neck making me let out soft moans. "lola i'm obsessed with you."

don't forget to vote