15: adventuredome

we laughed over our fighting and we settled and turned off the camera deciding we'll film later. "what we're y'all doing with a camera in there?" ashlynn asked "we're you guys filming a porno?" "yea wanna join" they looked at in my i'm disgust because of my response. "i'm just kidding jeez!" we were finally in las vegas at the luxor hotel and casino. it's was big and beautiful.

we settled on two rooms one for tom and i and one for ashlynn and georg. i looked up some fun things to do and found a place called "adventuredome." it was an indoor theme park! how cool! i also found a place called cowabunga bay which was a cool water park. tom came in and asked him "ok so i have two things we can do today. 1 or 2?" "which is which?" "1 or 2?" "uhm i guess 2?" 2 was adventuredome "ok i found this cool indoor theme park called adventuredome and that's what we're doing!" "ooo cool"

"yo slut! get ready we're going to adventuredome!" "mmm fuck... ok!" "seriously we just got here and your fucking??" i left "what we're they doing?" tom asked changing his pants and shirt "they were fucking?" "already?" "that's what i said!"  i replied while undressing down to my underwear and bra.

"you look cute

"you look cute." tom complimented. i smiled and kissed him on the cheek getting lip gloss on him. i rubbed it off before grabbing my bag and camera and we left to get the others. tom grabbed the camera and began to speak"guys were back! and i'm here with ms kaulitz" we giggled in sync "and ummm we're on our way to adventuredome and we're gonna get ashlynn and georg." we walked up to their hotel but before we could we knock we heard "oh fuck georg!" "fuck  your so tight ash! shit!"  we laughed really hard "ASHLYNN IM LEAVING YALL!" "ugh! fuck i don't care!" i shrugged and we left "so just kidding! now it's a date i'll update you guys when we're there!"

he turned off the camera and kissed me. i smiled hard and turned red. once we got there we were immediately recognized. we went to the front lady and she started asking us questions. "so your famous hm?" "yea well my boyfriends in a band and i'm a singer. he plays guitar while i sing." "that's sweet! so uhm just you two then?" "yea." "alrighty then $125" i started rummaging threw my bag for my card but once i found it the lady already swiped tom's card. she nodded and pulled out 2 wristbands and put them on. "alright your all set enjoy!" we walked away. "tom you know i could've payed  right?" "yes but i wanted to" i blushed as he kissed me and i pulled out the camera

"OMG THE INVERTER! LETS GO." i grabbed tom's arm and started recording "hi so we're here! and it's giant and we're gonna go on the inverter! so wish us luck!" i put my bag and camera in the cubby for loose items and tom took off his hat. "ok so keep your arms and legs in the ride and take off any loose items enjoy your ride." the guy said. i sat next to tom and the ride strapped us in tightly hurting my thighs a bit. "are you ready?" "yes!!!" i answered.

part 2 out later! love ya and don't forget to vote💕