16: show time

i sat next to tom and the ride strapped us in tightly hurting my thighs a bit. "are you ready?" "yes!!!" i answered. we started swaying low and then higher and higher to the point where we were upside down! "OH MY GODDD" i squeezed tom's hand tightly. "OW FUCK LOLA CHILL" "OH MY GOD IM GONNA DIE" we got off the ride it was soooo fun! "did you have fun babe?" "yes it was so fun!" i grabbed the camera and started talking while walking to our next ride.

"ok so we just got off and i look crazy. me veo como si acabara de tener sexo (i look like i just had sex)" i laughed "what's you say?" "nothing! anyways uhm i wasn't scared at all" "bullshit!" tom coughed. it was only an hour later and we were at the last ride."anyways now we're riding El Loco! i'm so excited but i'll see you later bye!" we made our way to the last ride. we sat down and they began going through the rules and we were strapped in "ready it's gonna have a huge drop that goes straight down" i told tom "are you for real?" "yup"

the cart started moving slowly and i felt tom grasping my arm tightly. i looked at him and laughed. the time came for the drop straight down. and honestly i couldn't feel it! i was screaming my head off while tom was laughing hysterically.

-Time skip: 10 mins till show time!-

(outfit + hair and make up

(outfit + hair and make up.)

as i got up to put on my white air forces tom came in with the camera. "hi baby you look cute" i smiled at his complement and thanked him "tell your fans what your wearing hm?" "ok soooo my shirt is thrifted it's just a simple black tube top and um my pants are thrifted too and then i have my white air forces from foot locker because i'm literally 4'10 and these jean are long so now i'm at least 5'0 but we're about to go on stage so i love you and i'll see you there!" i blew i kiss and tom turned off the camera.

he put it down and kissed me "you really do look good love" i kissed him as a thanks and ashlynn and georg walked in "ok love bird we're on in like 30 seconds cmon!" "says the one who was to busy fucking to hang out.." both georg and ashlynn rolled their eyes while me and tom laughed. suddenly we were on backstage and we were walking on "LAS VEGAS!" the crowd started screaming "BEFORE WE START PLAYING, I WANT TO THANK MY BEST FRIEND ASHLYNN, GEORG LISTING, AND MY BOYFRIEND, TOM KAULITZ" the crowd screamed louder then it went silent.

"I will break into your thoughts..

With what's written on my heart..

I will BREAK.

BREAK."

i couldn't help but smile at the crowd screaming my name. it was so sweet. soon enough my performances were over. i was already down to my last song. my most meaningful song as it was so personal.

"When we were young, the future was so bright

The old neighborhood was so alive

And every kid on the whole damn street

Was gonna make it big and not be beat"

i screwed my eyes shut continuing and stomping to the beat.

"Now the neighborhood's cracked and torn

The kids are grown up, but their lives are worn

How can one little street swallow so many lives?

Chances thrown

Nothing's free

Longing for, used to be

Still it's hard, hard to see

Fragile lives

Shattered dreams"

soon enough the song was finished. before making a final speech i paused and started crying softly. i began speaking into the mic. "Thank you all so much for coming out. I grew up in with a very hard childhood. it was hard for me to find joy in anything. singing was the only thing i really enjoyed. and honestly if you told me i was gonna be such a huge singer at 13 i would have laughed in your face" i paused laughing and whipping my tears from my face "i again want to thank my amazing friends and  boyfriend for coming out and supporting me for my first tour. vegas, i love you thanks so much goodnight"

i walked off stage still sobbing a bit. i got a hug from everyone when getting off and they all told me i was amazing. i hugged ashlynn and she whispered "tell him. tell him the truth." i knew what she was talking about and nodded. tom hugged me tightly "you were amazing lola, i love you so much" i smiled and kissed him neck "are we still up for the after party?" "obviously!" i rolled my eyes. "ok we'll meet you and tom there then." "okkk" i went took tom to my dressing room to fix my makeup thinking about what ashlynn said. should i tell him?

Don't forget to vote💕