8: live

i was just about to leave the house to record my song when tom stopped me "what're you up to?" "oh im just gonna go run an errand" "let me come!" "no it's okay you can stay" "pleaaaseeee" he begged i texted bill.

pookie😘
ready?

me
yea but.. tom is coming.

pookie😘
i thought we were gonna wait for him to find out later today?

me
yea but he begged me! you know i cant just say no!

pookie😘
ugh fine ok.

me
love ya!

"ok cmon then bill is coming too" we got in the car and began the 10 min drive. "sooo we're we headed?" "you'll see" "lolaaaa" "tommmm" he rolled his eyes. we made it to "NYC RECORDING STUDIO" and tom was confused. "what are we doing here?" i didn't reply "Ms. Lolita and Mr. Bill Kaulitz?" "that's us!" "and you areee..?" the desk lady asked tom "Tom kaulitz?" "he's with us." "oh ok right this way."

she took us to the recording area we're i met all my producers. "ok your playing guitar right?" "no actually he is" i pointed at tom and he scrunched his nose in confusion. "just do it." i told him he shrugged and finished recording all the guitar shit. "cmon down lola." i stepped in the box and began to sing

"Climb up the 'H' of the hollywood sign..

In these stolen moments, the world is mine.

There's nobody here, just us together"

Tom looked up at me like he knew this unreleased song. a huge grin.

"'Cause we're the masters of our own fate

We're the captains of our own souls

There's no way for us to come away

'Cause boy we're gold, boy we're gold"

Before i began singing the chorus was like deja vu. like the first time the band heard me sing live as he looked at me so in love.

"Take off, take off,

Take off all your clothes 3x"

i shut my eyes

"and a lust for life 4x

keeps us alive 4x"

i finished recording. opening my eyes back up and tom was already in the box and hugged me tight "i love you" tom whispered. "i wanted to ask if you wanted to do the backing vocals" i asked him "of course!" .

soon enough we were out of there and getting ready to preform. while getting my hair done me and bill we're doing vocal warm ups together. an tom walked in all ready. "hi love!" i said "hi baby" he kissed my head. "you look so good." "so do you love"  finally we were done! this was my look for tonight:

" "so do you love"  finally we were done! this was my look for tonight:

(hair n make up)

we all made our way backstage tom kissed me and whispered "you can do it babe ok?" i nodded and kissed him"ready?" bill asked me "yea let's do it!" bill stepped on stage "HELLO NEW YORK! HOW ARE YOU GUYS TONIGHT? the crowd went wild

we all made our way backstage tom kissed me and whispered "you can do it babe ok?" i nodded and kissed him"ready?" bill asked me "yea let's do it!" bill stepped on stage "HELLO NEW YORK! HOW ARE YOU GUYS TONIGHT? the crowd went wild . "I WANNA INTRODUCE YOU TO A VERY SPECIAL GIRL: AN AMAZING SINGER, GUITARIST AND OUR GUITARISTS GIRLFRIEND: LOLITA!"  shit it was time to go! i took a deep breath and ran on the stage. "NYCCCCC!!! HOWS MY HOME TOWN?" i swear my ear drums exploded.

my fingers were so sore from playing guitar but he had one more song: Lust for life. after singing the song the crowd went wild. it was an unreleased song that i sang live before even releasing it. i wasn't surprised "THANK YOU GOOD NIGHT!" both me and bill yelled into the mic. we all walked off stage. i felt faint but just ignored it "you were so good lola!" bill hugged me "yea!" both georg and gustav said in unison. tom kissed me and picked me up.

i was in desperate need of water. after getting water it was time for meet n greets. i got out there feeling way better. "OMG LOLITA! LOLITA CAN U SIGN MY CHEST? GUSTAV OMGGGG! BILL PLEASE SIGN THIS! GEORG OMGGGG!!! TOM YOUR SO HOT RAIL ME!" we all laughed at that last one.

i signed a guys chest it was weird but i really did appreciate my supporters. soon enough we were finished and it was my favorite time. the after party.

i'll prob have another part out today. don't forget to vote!!💗