10:public

"so! lola huh? is that your real name?" i took a deep breath. "yes, it is Lola Chavez." everyone clapped. and i saw tom smiling at me from the audience. "so then why do you go by lolita?" "it's a nickname my father gave me." i got nervous as i've never talked about my family in the public like this.. not even to tom. ahh, well then that's all we have for you guys today thanks for tuning into "Todays Teens"!"

finally the interview was done and you ran to tom "you did amazing!"  "thanks let's get out of here."
we began walking out with paparazzi asking questions and trying to grab me, thankfully tom had his arms around me. "LOLA OVER HERE! LOLITA LOOK HERE!" they were yelling out both my stage name and real name. suddenly my feet were off the ground and i was in tom's arms bridal style running to the car.

"are you ok?" "yes are you?" "yea come on!" we started driving. "so lola you never told me about your parents" my heart dropped but tom was a really good guy, i knew i could trust him. "well my mom and i aren't close whatsoever she moved to mexico last month." "you should move in with me when we're done with the tour" "seriously?" "yea! i don't see why not!" "what about bill?" "he can take my moms old room" "anyways what about your dad?" "my dad passed 2 months ago." "oh my gosh im so sorry" "no no it's ok really!"

-Time skip: Tom and bill are moving in with you. (october 23rd 2006)-

"ok ready?" "yea! let's go" bill said. tom followed behind us. when we got to my house i showed bill his empty room and he started unpacking. i had also bought a new wardrobe for tom and he installed some shelves for himself too. we also added some posters to my music room and he put his guitar in there. the rest of their music stuff stayed at there private studio. i also transformed my garage into a really cool hang out area with a pool table and ping pong table.

i reached over to start helping tom unpack and felt his presence behind me. i quickly moved my hands to cover my ass "ughhhh your so boring!" "do you want me to help you or not?" "yes.." i smiled and kissed his cheek. i looked at the time and it was 12:13 and tom had just finished unpacking. "wanna go to in n out?" he offered "sure!" bill came along too

"i want a double cheeseburger with fries and a dr pepper please" "i'll have a cheeseburger and a coke" tom ordered for me and bill and got himself a double cheeseburger animal fries and a coke. we got our food and sat down i started devouring my burger and tom took a picture of me "hey stop it!" "you stop the food isn't going anywhere" "just shut the fuck upset and eat your food" i rolled my eyes and the twins laughed at me. we went home and i began changing into one of tom's shirt. i took of my my skirt first and then my bra and shirt "damn." "don't act like you've never seen me naked before kaulitz." we got into the bed and fell asleep and he kissed me on the head.

don't forget to vote💗