3

Section 3Marriage One

Although Xia Momo still has lingering fears in her heart, she will not seek death, and her life will not stop because of your sadness, on the contrary.

She is saying that she is not that kind of negative person, and she will not lose confidence in life because of that accident.

Xia Momo tried her best to smile and clenched my fist, to cheer herself up: "Xia Momo's incident was like being bitten by a mosquito."

Xia Momo finished her makeup and carried her white bag, and hurried out of the house. She had too many doubts in her heart now, what kind of plane did Xiao Xin fly, and she was surprised to get married. Does the status of the rich have to sacrifice the happy marriage of their children? It seems that the life of the rich is not so easy, and it is a difficult scripture for every family.

Xia Momo asked the driver to stop at Zhang Xiaoxin, not far from her home. After she got off the car, she looked up at the place where rich people lived. Xia Momo's eyes were fixed on the door of Xiaoxin's house. to do outside the door The appearance of the happy event was the same as before, Xia Momo licked her rosy red lips, scratched her head a little confused, isn't it Xiaoxin's family today? Why is it so deserted? Is it possible that you are bothering her again? Although Xiaoxin loves to do some pranks, she will never joke about her marriage. She was thinking wildly in Xia Momo when a slightly magnetic male voice floated from opposite her , "You are Xiaoxin's friend! He asked me to come out to meet you so that you won't wander around."

The other party said very politely. With a friendly tone on his face, this gave Xia Momo a good first impression. He couldn't help but look up a few more times, and saw that he was thin and handsome, with a faint smile on his thin lips, but his eyes were Eyes full of disdain.

Seeing that person disgusted and questioned, Xia Momo pretended not to see it, and stepped forward: "Xiaoxin, doesn't she want family members today? Why is there no joy at all?"

The man turned his head condescendingly and his expression suddenly darkened. Xia Momo sensed that something was wrong with her and hurriedly stopped laughing.

"let's go!"

The man didn't answer Xia Momo's question, Xia Momo clearly saw the veins under her cuffs bulging, and cursed in her heart: This person must be sick! Isn't it just curious whether there is such a strong reaction all of a sudden ?

Entering Xiaoxin's villa, she looked around, the more she walked forward, the more doubtful she became, the courtyard was deserted, the man quickly took her to the second floor, Xiaoxin's room, before Xia Momo Xiaoxin's figure rushed to her side when she entered , took her hand and dragged her into her room.

"Momo, what should I do? My dad forced me to marry a man I don't like, and I don't even know what kind of character he is?" Seeing Xiaoxin's sad expression, she lost a lot of weight. Became an ugly girl. I feel a little distressed.

Zhang Xiaoxin sat on the bed bald and spinning around in the room. "Momo, my father's business lost money, and the cash flow forced me to be a surrogate for the rich. After giving birth, he set me free."

Zhang Xiaoxin confided on the side of the bed, which made Xia Momo beside her very angry, and couldn't help touching her. Thinking of what happened that day, she had an inexplicable relationship with the man she didn't love. Why did her sister also meet her? to such injustice,