30

"Guess who I am?" A pair of hands gently covered Xia Momo's eyes from behind. Xia Momo smiled and stroked those slender hands that were more beautiful than women.

"Qingfeng is old enough to still play this kind of game." Xia Momo lifted Xuanyuan Qingfeng's hand and dodged his eyes to look elsewhere: "Qingfeng will not send flowers to the company in the future, it will have a bad influence."

Xia Momo couldn't help shivering temporarily when she thought of the eyes of her colleagues around her. It felt like a big fish being exhibited, which made her uncomfortable.

Seeing the taboo in her eyes, Xuanyuan Qingfeng knew what she was thinking: "Xiao Mo, don't be afraid of anyone who dares to harm you, I will help you out!" The person lowered his head and stopped looking and glanced this way, Anfen was busy with the words at hand.

"It's time to get off work and didn't eat! I know a very good restaurant. I promise you will go there again after you go." Xuanyuan Qingfeng looked at the labor soil watch on his wrist. Although his tone was mild, His facial expressions allowed her to refuse at all.

Section 54: Wang Wenjing's crooked thoughts

At this time, Wang Wenjing also hung up the phone, walked out from the hidden corner generously, bowed her head and stuffed the phone into the bag she was carrying, and was about to leave.

Turning her head and giving Xia Momo a sideways glance: "Momo, I have something to do, I'll leave first..." Wang Wenjing stopped abruptly at the man next to Xia Momo, who was about to fall next to her, and opened her mouth and stared obsessively. Attracted by Xuanyuan Qingfeng's appearance, And Xuanyuan Qingfeng next to him also noticed the fiery eyes behind him, turned his head to look at Wang Wenjing who was staring at him in a daze not far away, and smiled with Xi.

Putting his face into Xia Momo's earlobe, "Xiao Mo, your friend seems to be very interested in me?" Xuanyuan Qingfeng smiled wickedly. Feeling the slightest bit of heat on her cheeks, Xia Momo's face was slightly hot, and she secretly groaned in her heart, how could all the men she met be so fine? What if he asks Wen Jing to use Wen Jing's narcissism and can't stop making noise? Xia Momo looked up at the ceiling, rolled her green eyes, sighed, and laughed , "Qingfeng, you are ruthless!" On the other side, Xuanyuan Qingfeng smiled like a stealthy cat.

His long and slender fingers stroked Xia Momo's cheek lightly: "Are you really good?" After Xuanyuan Qingfeng said this, his eyes were full of indulgence, and Xia Momo's head was drawn with countless black lines, and his body reflexively scratched. Xuanyuan Q ingfeng's restless hands swept around and lowered his voice: "Qingfeng, the company is begging you to leave me with some self-esteem." Xia Momo raised her eyebrows with a sullen expression on her face.

Xuanyuan Qingfeng knew that she was angry, so he stepped back a few steps and spread his hands and smiled like a spring breeze: "Momo, don't be angry, I will be careful next time and never let you have a psychological burden. "Xuanyuan Qingfeng's expression was very straightforward.

Wang Wenjing who was not far away, at the moment they were talking, Bu Fa accidentally moved to Xuanyuan Qingfeng.

From time to time, he peeked at Xuanyuan Qingfeng, and when Xuanyuan Qingfeng saw her drooping down quickly, the blush on her cheeks made her porcelain doll face even more charming, but Xuanyuan Qingfeng just glanced at her and then moved to Xia Mou Mo's the body .

If it is an ordinary man, he will definitely look at the beautiful girl in front of him more, and even strike up a conversation. But Xuanyuan Qingfeng only had Xia Momo in his heart, and no one was as beautiful as his goddess.