32

Xia Momo, who was choking, couldn't help coughing dryly and nauseated her stomach, wishing she could leave this messy room immediately.

Xia Momo tried to sit up with all her strength, but found that her hands were tied by someone's back. She felt dizzy and dizzy recalling that she smelled a fragrance before she went to the bathroom. Who has been punished for not being able to manage his head?

Section 58 Self-help

There was the sound of Shusha's footsteps outside, and Xia Momo quickly closed her eyes. Now she has to calm down and see what the other party's background is. Xia Momo lay on the straw and listened with ears pricked up, as her footsteps got closer and closer, she heard a clear and sweet voice from someone outside: "He has been caught." This voice reached Xia Momo's ears Here, my mind turned quickly as if it was familiar, but I couldn't remember it for a while.

"Miss is inside as you ordered. It's not easy for this little girl to catch her." A rough, flattering and flattering man said. Xia Momo listened in the empty room, wondering if she didn't seem to have resolved her hated with this woman. Just as the sad door was kicked open roughly, there was a bang, and Xia Momo squinted a slit through her fingers, the dazzling sunlight shot in from outside the door, Xia Momo didn't dare to make too much movement, When she saw The beautiful figure at the gate, Xia Momo's face turned bright, it turned out to be her.

"Even if Miss Xia wakes up, don't pretend, let's talk." Wu Qingya condescended with a cold smile on her lips, looking at Xia Momo who was bundled up like a scorpion.

A pair of autumn waves rippling like ink and water were looking at her resentfully. Xia Momo moved the rice leaves on her head, sat up with difficulty and remained silent for a while, looking up at Wu Qingya who was at the door.

"Miss Qing Ya, I don't think I have to punish you?" Momo Xia was very confused. She only saw Wu Qingya and she couldn't figure out why Ouyang Yihan's fiancée wanted to arrest her and make such a fuss. Seeing Xia Momo's expression was very puzzled. Wu Qingya became furious and slowly twisted Miaoman's figure.

Walking into Xia Momo's side.

And the two sturdy men behind Wu Qingya glanced at each other and followed behind her.

Wu Qingya endured the musty smell in the air, her chest heaved violently back and forth, her elegant and refined face looked ferocious in the dark room.

"It's because of you Yihan that you divorced me. What do you have to make Yihan abandon me?" Wu Qingya stared at the woman in front of her with a blunt tone.

She bowed her waist and tore off the mask on Xia Momo's face. The birthmarks on her two cheeks were clearly visible on her shallow skin. Xia Momo didn't resist the back and forth twisting of her hands, and looked up and looked around.

"Hahaha... The desolate and aggressive laughter echoed in every corner of the house, Xia Momo thought a little funny: Is this person not sick?

Xia Momo coughed twice: "Well, you may have misunderstood me. I'm so ugly and your fiancé can't give up such an excellent you for me." Seeing Wu Qingya's face softening, Xia Momo was very obsessed? Stammered fart.

Now try not to provoke the other party, she believes that Qingfeng will definitely look for her when she is missing.

"Really?" Wu Qingya asked back, standing aside thinking about it, nodded her head slightly, then her expression became agitated when she thought of something, she stepped forward and pressed Xia Momo's shoulders, shaking her eyes vigorously and staring ang rily "You lied You lied! Yihan never treats the opposite sex well, but you are an exception." Qingya shook Xia Momo like crazy. But Xia Momo's limbs had no strength to resist, her five internal organs seemed to be displaced by Wu Qing's shaking, her head was dizzy, she felt nauseous and retched, but her stomach was empty and she couldn't vomit.