4

If there is a way, he will not force his daughter to be someone else's surrogate, and the parents don't love their children.

Chapter 5: The Humble Bride

Only Xia Momo and Xiao Xin were left in the room. Xiao Xin sat on the bed without saying a word. This was the first time Xia Momo saw her with such a helpless expression since she knew her. Xia Momo took a deep breath and came Arriving at Xiaoxin's side, with a stiff smile on her face, she stroked her right shoulder.

Very gentle "Xiaoxin, you..."

Xia Momo didn't know how to comfort her now, she was thinking in her mind how to make her optimistic, Xiaoxin said before her: "Momo, I'm fine, let's change clothes."

Seeing her calm face, Xia Momo thought she was still immersed in her father's thoughts just now, she didn't think much about it, she got up and walked towards the packing box on the closet, just as she turned around.

A calculating gaze swept over her slender figure. When Xia Mo turned around, she held two exquisite packing boxes, one large and one small, and placed them in front of her eyes. Xia Momo squatted down and touched the edge of the bag box with her slender white fingers, and carefully opened it. What she saw was a white low-cut fluffy skirt.

Xia Momo shuddered a bit and compared it to her body, the skirt only reached the position where her thighs just covered her buttocks, Xia Momo's face flushed red, the corners of her mouth twitched a few times, and she put the clothes on her arms , touching his face: "Why not a wedding dress, but a dress like this?"

Seems to be asking and seems to be talking to himself.

Looking at the white dress on the bed, Zhang Xiaoxin sighed softly with some amusement in her heart: "Momo, I am just a surrogate, as soon as I use it up, I will throw it away. She doesn't really want to marry me."

Momo Xia suddenly ran out of words. She scolded herself in her heart for being so cheap. Which pot is not opened and which pot is lifted. In order to ease the dull atmosphere, Xia Momo first broke the deadlock.

"Xiaoxin, what time shall we go there? Xiaoxin who is sitting on the bed glanced at her, smiled faintly, and we will go to Tao's house after changing clothes."

"oh..."

After Xiaoxin finished speaking, she took her clothes and went to another room. After closing the door, Momo Xia breathed a sigh of relief. She felt a little annoyed that she would not have come if she had known earlier. To be a bridesmaid, it is clearly making her feel bad Chang angry.

My friend married an unknown man. But she couldn't help her at all. She really hated herself for being like this, and the complaints in her heart didn't vent.

She looked at the other box and prayed in her heart: "Don't wear those revealing clothes. If you take clothes, today..."

Xia Momo closed her eyes, took a deep breath and slowly opened them. Xin Hao's bridesmaid's dress was a red lace skirt with a white shawl on her upper body. Xia Momo fell in love with it as soon as she saw it.

With a creak, Xiaoxin came out from inside. Xia Momo turned her head when she heard the movement, and saw a white swan princess standing in front of her. Her eyes were full of surprise and shock.