5

Just start, one of Xia Momo knows, the man who brought her in,

Zhang Hao looked at his daughter, who put on the Tao family's original clothes, and was very satisfied in his heart. He just squinted at the hated in his daughter's eyes. He can only reluctantly give up.

He turned a blind eye to his daughter's resentful eyes,

Section 7 Ouyang Yihan's thoughts

"Okay, since you're ready, let's go! Go and remember to be an obedient person, and don't make the man's family angry!" These words were very serious. Zhang Xiaoxin's little hope for her father was shattered. She really wanted to see her father give him a hug for a moment, but she stopped when she heard his cold words.

The thought of crying was poured down by a basin of cold water. She took a deep breath and raised her small face, biting her teeth to hold back her anger.

"I'm calling you one, one, dad for the last time. From now on, I will step out of the door of Zhang's house. No matter what happens in the future, I will not step in here!" anyone in .

Without nostalgia, she walked out of the home where she had lived for many years, and when she turned around gracefully, no one saw a crystal clear teardrop in the corner of her eye.

Just as she went downstairs, a roar reverberated throughout the villa: "I am a rebellious girl..."

The trembling room trembled three times.

Xia Momo held her ears and raised her eyes to see someone's angry face, and hurriedly chased after his friend. And the two bodyguards followed to avoid getting involved.

Sitting in the car, Xia Momo looked at Xiao Xin with a sad face, and felt very stressed in her heart. She wanted to comfort her but didn't know how...  

This is a high-end luxury Audi a7, and the car was driving slowly on the road. At this moment, Xiao Xin handed Xia Momo a bottle of mineral water, with some hesitation: "Momo is thirsty, drink some water."

Xia Momo's mouth is parched. Taking her things, she took a sip and smiled sweetly at Xiaoxin

And in another luxurious, private and chic manor, there is no light in the dark room, slender and distinct fingers are skillfully typing on the computer keyboard, and this fresh and refined beauty is displayed on the computer screen. The eyes are so clear, the small bridge of the nose, and the bright red lips are so perfect together, even Ouyang Yihan, who has never been close to women, can't help but look more.

His fingers rested on the mouse, and he touched his chin with one hand,

It was the biggest insult in his life that the hateful woman would give her some money and then run away. He dug three feet to find this ignorant woman.

Let her experience the fate of offending his Yasha cold-blooded president.

The knock on the door made him point his finger, and it instantly changed to his image in the company. After the door opened, a straight and handsome young man came in. He stood one meter away from the president, very respectful Before he could speak, Ouyang Yihan, who was sitting on the seat, spoke first, "Has Meng found the person I want to check?"

The person being questioned with a very soft voice shivered and did not answer Ouyang Yihan's question.

Just lowered his head very silently, Ouyang Yihan glanced sideways at Ah Meng's expression and knew the result.

"Go back to the Dark Alliance and receive the punishment fifty times." The man next to him not only did not retort angrily, but said gratefully: "Thank you, leader."

Ouyang Yihan ignored him and waved his hand slightly, how could Ameng, who had been with him for many years, not know this gesture, he exited the CEO's room very silently.

Ouyang Yihan, who was empty, stopped everything in his hands, leaned on the leopard-skin seat and rubbed his brows with his fingertips. Since that day, he sent his men to look for this person, and there is no news of her until now. , she disappeared without a trace as if she had evaporated.

If it wasn't for the blush on the bed, he really thought it was a dream.

Section 8 Basement

Ouyang Yihan tapped his hands in disbelief, his narrow and sharp eyes looked so clear and bright in the room without sunlight. I said silently in my heart: Is there no such person? Impossible, what must have been exposed? Isn't she from here? It will be from another place, no matter what the ends of the earth, this woman must be found.

In the car, Xia Momo vaguely heard Xiao Jian whispering in her ear: "Momo, I'm sorry, you just feel wronged, and help me marry that man, I really don't want to live with someone I don't love. "After speaking, Xiao Jian choked up.

And there was an unfriendly male voice from the car. Although Xia Momo was reclined in the back seat, she was weak, but her mind was still a little clear. This was Li Fan who picked her up.

"Don't dawdle and change quickly, we're almost there." Xiao Jian wiped away the tears on his face, gave him a very affectionate look, then looked at the sleeping Xia Mo, heartbroken, and pulled up The curtains on the roof, the curtains were opened, and the two exchanged clothes. In order not to make people suspicious, Xiao Jian also covered Xia Momo's face with a thick piece of gauze. Anyway, the Tao family saw that the person was not herself, so naturally She won't embarrass her, and no one will be interested in Momo, which is why she laid hands on Xia Momo. But Momo was entangled in an unforgettable abyss.

Xia Momo really wanted to shout in her heart: Don't... you can't do that, but what she hummed was "Ah..."

But I heard Li Fan talking in the embassy room, "You are so ruthless, you betrayed such a good friend of yours, but I don't know if she broke that day?"

Zhang Xiaojian, who was broken through, raised his head slightly and stared coldly at Zhang Fan who was driving in front. Vermilion lips squirmed and said "Shut up!"

And Zhang Fan laughed, although Shuang Lang's laughter was very sweet, like spring breeze and Xi. But it sounded very sweet to Zhang Xiaojian's ears. She really didn't know that during the year she spent with Zhang Fan, he still had the tendency to ridicule other people.

Some wondered in her heart whether his previous good character was just pretending, she denied that she had hope in her heart, and thought of all the good things about dating. Now she has nothing but him, if he only approaches her for profit, that 's really unthinkable. But she is confident in her own charm. Can keep a man's heart.

Xia Momo, who was in a coma, listened to everything verbatim at the last second.

Her heart was full of grief, anger, and doubts: Why did Xiaojian want to harm her? The accident that day was planned by Xiaojian, no wonder she was so nervous about the document. Haha, it turns out that everything is a bureau , and she still sympathizes foolishly.

It's just that Xia Momo made a mistake. The man that day was not the second son of the Tao family, but someone else.

The moonlight at night was beautiful and bright, and Xia Momo felt cold all over her body. Panting heavily, she opened her hazy eyes, and her hands and feet were numb. , she looked at the place where she was lying and became angry.

She was actually placed on the floor without any blankets on it. Isn't it said that rich people are very particular? How come there is such a dark and glossy place.

Xia Momo slowly stood up, rubbed her numb legs and feet, rubbed her face and beat her sore spine. Observing the surrounding environment, the walls and doors on all four sides are made of steel, so it can be seen that this is the basement A musty smell filled the air in the room, Xia Momo held her nose and coughed uncontrollably.

The memory went back to what Xiaojian said before she fell into a coma, Xiaojian sold her and asked her to do...

-----Off Topic-----

Due to the mobile phone transmission, the word will be a little wrong, and I will change it on the computer when I go back, forgive me

Chapter 9: Taoyao, an evil boy

Xia Momo is very sure that this is a basement. She approached the door and shook the iron door, which was