39

Han has been staying in his office since he left home. Although he looked down at the document, he didn't read a single word.

All my thoughts went to someone at home who was unconscious,

-----Off Topic-----

Due to physical problems, the update may have to be postponed for a few days, and the illness will come back soon.

Chapter 73 The anger of knowing the truth

In the morning, the first ray of sunshine shines on every corner of the city. Xia Momo wakes up from the drowsiness. As soon as she moves her fingers, she wakes up Xuanyuan Qingfeng who is sleeping next to her. head to see Xia Mo on the bed. Mo was staring at him affectionately with his eyes open.

"Xiao Mo, are you awake, are you uncomfortable there?" Xuanyuan Qingfeng asked with great concern.

Xia Momo looked at the man guarding her by the bed, and was very moved. A faint smile appeared on her face and she groaned clearly: "I want to take a bath." Now she felt very sticky and uncomfortable after finishing this sentence. Xia Momo just hung her head and said nothing.

Xuanyuan Qingfeng could vaguely see a touch of red from the gap between her nails covering her face. Xuanyuan Qingfeng stood up and paused for a moment, Qingzhe Ruquan's eyes flashed with sadness, but it disappeared quickly.

"I'll go to the bathroom to fix the water temperature, you drink some water first." After Xuanyuan Qingfeng finished speaking, he poured a cup of water for her and gently put it on the head of the bed, then came up to her side and leaned over to let her sit with her back against the pillow He got up and touched Xia Momo's head: "When you wake up, move around and don't lie still. After taking a shower, eat something." The smile on Xuanyuan Qingfeng's face hurt Xia Momo's heart.

Xuanyuan Qingfeng saw her bow her head in silence and turned away to the room of desire, while Xia Momo heard the sound of closing the door, her eyes were red and tears flowed down like spring water in the mountains. She is really not worthy of Qingfeng's love.

And Ouxiang Group had a gorgeous woman in a white suit and black sunglasses early in the morning. Despite the secretary's obstruction, she insisted on meeting their president, Ouyang Yihan.

Ouyang Yihan called out to see Xuan Huan outside, he who was already sleepy was even more disturbed, he opened the door with soft brows and was very displeased.

I saw many people standing in the corridor outside the door, and the employees quickly moved away when they saw the president coming out, and went back to their respective positions.

And the two arguing in the middle also stopped, and saw the gorgeous woman in white flicking her fingers away from the secretary's pull, and ran to Ouyang Yihan angrily: "Does Ouyang Yihan still remember me!" Wu Qingya He raised his hand and lowered his glasses, staring directly at him resentfully.

Ouyang Yihan snorted, glanced at her and turned around indifferently: "We still have something to talk about!" After Ouyang Yihan finished speaking, he was about to open the door of the office, but was blocked by Wu Qingya who was behind him: "Don't you want to talk about it?" Look at the past of that woman you protected, if you don't mind I'll post it on the Internet, I believe it will be very sensational." Wu Qingya shook a white CD in front of her face with her finger, and then joined Ouyang Yihan's He whispered in his ear: "Your woman is a married woman! Hahaha...!"