21

...Now she can't wait to find a crack in the ground and get in.

"Qingfeng, I will ignore you when you are here."

Xia Momo stomped her feet and puffed her cheeks and said angrily.

Really, when did this guy become so rambuctious? He learned to take advantage of the opportunity without learning anything else abroad.

Xuanyuan Qingfeng knew that he had gone too far, so he withdrew his hand and twisted the bangs on Xia Momo's forehead: "Xiao Mo, I lost my composure just now and couldn't help it."

Xuanyuan Qingfeng said it humbly but in his heart there was another sentence: "Xiao Mo just because you are so beautiful." But Xuanyuan Qingfeng only said it from the bottom of his heart and did not dare to say it clearly.

Seeing that Xia Momo was still ignoring herself, Xuanyuan Qingfeng turned to her eyes, Xia Momo looked at the handsome face who was close at hand, her heartbeat stopped for a moment, and the heartbeat seemed to jump out of her heart. The word " gentle and elegant, beautiful boy"

It's not that Xia Momo doesn't understand the tenderness in Xuanyuan Qingfeng's eyes, it's just that she has...

If it was before, as long as Xuanyuan Qingfeng really loved her, he would overcome difficulties with him no matter what, and be the little woman behind him. Now she has no personality and no rights, if Xuanyuan Qingfeng knew that she had lost her virginity to two strange men, would she still treat her as well as she does now?

Thinking of Xia Momo's eyes that are as clear as water, shining with a trace of pain and sadness,

Chapter Thirty-Seven

Xuanyuan Qingfeng observed the expression on Xia Momo's face, and stroked the tear mole on the right corner with his slender fingers, feeling a little unhappy in his heart, how could his little Momo show a sad look. Xuanyuan Qingfeng suppressed the curiosity in his heart , tugged Xia Momo's arm and smiled brightly: "Xiao Momo is hungry! Come and eat in the cafeteria with me, even if you are familiar with the environment here, don't always spare yourself!"

Xia Momo was led by Xuanyuan Qingfeng at a close distance, and disappeared into the walkway under the eyes of many people.

Just as their figures disappeared in the elevator, a pair of ink-like blades filled with frost, staring straight at their direction, hands clenched into fists, whitish, creaking, and even the vibration of the phone in the room no response.

How dare this girl treat his friend so affectionately in his face, pretending that he doesn't exist? His women are only allowed to smile at him. Ouyang Yihan was startled by the thought in his mind, he withdraw his eyes and rubbed his hands to his temples, when did he get distracted by a woman, it must be because he was too busy with work and he didn't take revenge on that nasty little woman.

Ouyang Yihan suppressed the strangeness in his heart, and continued to look through the documents on the desk, although he looked at it but didn't read a single word, all his thoughts went to Xuanyuan Qingfeng how to curry favor with that girl. Ouyang Yihan's ice-cold handsome face twitched a few times, put down the pen in his hand and threw the apprentice out, the staff around him trembled and stunned by the sound of closing the door.

Staring at the president angrily disappearing into the depths of Huilang.

A few bold employees breathed a sigh of relief when the president left, and one of them whispered, "What's wrong with the president, won't someone be in trouble again?"