6

locked. Xia Momo fumbled with both hands, looking for a place where she could escape. But looking around, she looked back very disappointed.

Just when she was considering whether to call someone outside. She vaguely heard footsteps outside, she held her breath and tapped her temples with her fingers, took off her shoes and went back to the place where she woke up, lying down and pretending to be faint.

Now she doesn't know what's going on, and feels the bottom of the other party. She climbed sideways and the other party's evil voice floated in, making Xia Momo's heart tight, this voice is really ecstatic. I don't know what kind of style people are like. Xia Mo's heart was tense and he clenched his hands tightly. Listen carefully and judge from the footsteps that there are two people. I only heard the man in front say: "This is the woman my father arranged for me . It's a good thing he's caring. Do I, a son, have to thank him?" The voice was slightly cold and sarcastic.

The man behind was speechless with flattering expression: "Young master is also for your own good, you are twenty-three now and you can't linger around..." The man gave him a sideways glance, and the man Shut up hastily .

Xia Momo crawled on the ground and listened to their conversation, and knew the general idea. This is when Allah came, and she woke up and told him that she had made a mistake. The man said another sentence that almost sent a chill down Xia Momo's spine. "Forget it, since he wants a grandson so much, I'll take advantage of his whims and go! Do you want to see it?" The people behind looked like the housekeeper nodded and backed out very interestingly . iron door was slammed shut, Xia Momo was overwhelmed by a layer of fear, she couldn't hold it any longer, she jumped up and shouted: "Don't come, you, don't, come, come."

The man was not surprised. In fact, just before he entered the door, he found her awake. Although he is the second son of the Tao family, he is also the leader of the Yaoying Gang.

Of course, no one knows this secret, including anyone close to him.

Rumor has it that Jue looks alluring, and is more beautiful than women. Anyone who has seen him will die from him and never survive. As long as they lock their targets, they will never live beyond three days.

And they are mysterious and no one knows where their stronghold is?

Xia Momo saw his face clearly through the weak light in the room, and gasped, it was a charming face. With sharp eyebrows and a straight nose, a pair of deep and bewildering eyes make people fall into it as soon as they look at it . This is simply the reincarnation of a monster.

The surprise in Xia Momo's eyes caught Tao Yaojing's eyes, he walked up to Xia Momo contemptuously, and she turned back when Xia Momo felt her neck hurt. The regret in her heart was when she was so crazy, and she forgot to react when she saw a man. Xia Momo held Taoyao's hand and said softly, "I'm not the one you want, you can see that I'm ugly, so let me go!"

The pleading tone not only failed to see Jiao, but made Taoyao even more excited. He raised his eyebrows and slid his fingers along Xia Momou's contours to the corner of his mouth. He was sure that the woman in front of him was wearing a fake face. Could it be that she smeared these on her face for self-protection? It's really not that bad.

But he is not interested in her beauty or ugliness, anyway, just tell the old man, but it is their business later on. Anyway, he only touched this woman once, and this is not the only exception.