2

Unknowingly looking at each other's noses, some people couldn't help laughing, sneering and sarcastic: "It's really beautiful, I have never seen a woman before, and hahaha..."

"That woman is so fucking beautiful. I don't know if there is any rich person who is cheaper."

"That girl is simply a fairy descended from the earth, and cannot be redeemed."

"Why don't you meddle in other people's business, or the boss will deduct wages again when they see it." An older middle-aged male security guard stood up and said a few fair words before restoring order and sticking to their respective responsibility ies .

Xia Momo had something on her mind and was anxious to find someone to deliver the things, and she still had to go to work. She looked at the room card and the number plate on the door, wanting to make sure some of them were correct . She pushed the card into the room and the door suddenly opened. Xia Momo thought this was the room she wanted to enter, so she walked in without thinking. How did she know that she didn't realize that the room card had to be inserted from the front side, but she turned it from the back side.

Xia Momo closed the door casually. She looked around the room. She really couldn't believe how gorgeous this place is with three bedrooms and one living room. No wonder rich people live in such a presidential suite. table, and when he saw a cup of brewed tea on the coffee table, he went up and picked it up, held it in the palm of his hand, and drank it all down his stomach.

She happened to be thirsty, and the service attitude here was good. She stretched comfortably, and she didn't know if it was too comfortable, or she fell asleep unconsciously.

When she woke up, it was already the setting sun, her heart was beating so fast for some reason, her cheeks were so hot that she was blushing, it was as uncomfortable as being burned, and there was still a burst of heat in her lower abdomen, she thought it must be because she couldn't eat enough. Clean things, so I rushed to the bathroom in a hurry regardless of the image, but no matter what I did, the situation didn't get better but got worse .

She locked the door, took off all the clothes, and took a hot shower. She felt dizzy and confused, and somehow walked out of the bathroom?

At this moment, Ouyang Yihan took his room card and stepped into his room. The moment he entered the room, he felt that something was wrong in the room, and he had the killer's intuition that someone was in the room.

The expression is proud, the facial features are distinct, the eyes are full of determination, the thin lips are carved like water chestnuts, and there is a trace of coldness between the brows. Like a character in Greek mythology.

This kind of person is definitely not a kind person at first sight.

The voice came from the bedroom. He skillfully pulled out the special small pistol that he carried with him. He just opened the door of the bedroom, and before he could see his hands, he hugged him tightly.

He muttered indistinctly: "It's so cool and comfortable."

A pair of restless little hands wandered across his chest, Ouyang Yihan hated this kind of touch very much, the damned woman didn't wear anything, trying to seduce him was just courting death.

"Get your dirty hands off or I'll shoot you." His tone was cold and murderous, but at this moment, Xia Momo finally found a piece of ice, and he couldn't let it go no matter what, not only did he not Leaving but getting closer, she put her face close to his cheek and rubbed back and forth: "I'm uncomfortable."