14

What are you afraid of when I'm here? You just need to stay by my side without talking."

Xia Momo hesitated for a moment, then listened to his simple words, his persistence loosened, and his sincere eyes softened.

"Okay, just this one time is not the only exception."

Xuanyuan Qingfeng snapped his fingers happily, and the clear and hearty laughter could be vaguely heard even outside. Xia Momo was also affected by his happy laughter, and the gloomy mood of the past few days was dispelled.

When the car was approaching Ouxiang Group, Xia Momo asked Xuanyuan Qingfeng to stop not far away and get out of the car early. Knowing her intentions, Xuanyuan Qingfeng didn't say much, but just left a sentence, "I'll pick you up at night."

He rushed to the gate of Ouxiang Group and got off the car, and operated the remote control while walking, the car automatically started and stopped at Xuanyuan Qingfengse's parking place, not caring about the surprised eyes of the people around him.

He stepped in with leisurely steps.

Now he has something to ask Ouyang Yihan, just to borrow someone to save that girl from having a lot of worries.

Ouyang Yihan was drinking coffee made by his secretary by the computer, when he saw the door being kicked open with a bang, his cold and handsome face wrinkled, he was very annoyed and thought: When did my employees behave so unruly? , really want to reprimand.

"Is Han Zhenya elegant enough to drink coffee early in the morning?" He didn't see him but heard his voice.

Ouyang Yihan's slender fingers gently put down the teacup, and his cold lips were as deep as sharp eyes, "Only you dare to break into my office without fear of death. Tell me what's the matter?"

Xuanyuan Qingfeng came to Ouyang Yihan's computer without being invited: with ten fingers, he lightly stroked the tear mole on his right: "I borrowed someone from you, she just came here to work yesterday..."

"So you lobby for her." Ouyang Yihan interrupted Xuanyuan Qingfeng's words.

Xuanyuan Qingfeng clapped his hands with joy on his face, "Yihan is the one who knows me."

Ouyang Yihan snorted coldly when he heard his flattery, raised his head and looked at the man smiling like a spring breeze in front of him, "Have you found your goddess?"

Feng knew that he wouldn't talk about it for nothing, he never asked other people's private affairs, but for some reason, he just wanted to know what kind of girl Feng was looking for? Angel who made him so persistent that he even refused door-to-door.

"Yes, I found her because I told you last time. I really didn't expect to be in your company."

"Momo Xia?" Ouyang Yihan casually called out her name.

This surprised Xuanyuan Qingfeng, but he quickly returned to his cynical character. Did he think he didn't listen carefully?

"Are you going to the party tonight?"

Xuanyuan Qingfeng asked with great interest.

It is a rule to bring a female companion with you when you go out today. He is really curious about what posture Han will take when going out.