24

, She blocked the scorching sun and wiped the sweat from her forehead, and let out a long sigh of relief.

"Girl, it's thanks to you this time, otherwise Master wouldn't know what to do? Ah, here's an extra three hundred yuan for you."

Xia Momo looked at the master's eyes with sincere thanks, and smiled heartily: "Master, don't say that, if it weren't for you, I wouldn't know how to make money? Haha..."

Xia Momo scratched the top of her head and smiled foolishly.

"Take it, don't you need money urgently now?"

The middle-aged man put the tool in Xia Momo's hand and turned away with the tool. Xia Momo looked at the master's back and shouted, "Master is looking for me."

Xia Momo counted the money in her hand, which was a little less than 180,000 and 20,000, and she put the money in her pocket. Turning around to go home, I saw Ouyang Yihan not far away,

Chapter 43 Xia Momo's hand injury

Momo Xia raised her head to look at the sunshine at noon, now she has to rush back to Ouxiang Group, otherwise it will be a disaster. Xia Momo turned around and was about to leave when Ouyang Yihan's handsome face appeared in front of her. Xia Momo felt her heart pounding, screaming inwardly, why did the president appear here, and was very angry.

It should be a coincidence. Now that she is dressed like this and can't see her face clearly, she must be thinking too much.

Just when Xia Momo rejoiced that they met by accident, she relaxed and walked towards Ouyang Yihan, then turned to avoid him.

Xia Momo lowered her head and didn't dare to look at each other. During these few steps, she felt that the air condensed and the temperature suddenly became cold. She was about to run away after passing Ouyang Yihan.

"Xia Momo, stop." Ouyang Yihan's icy tone came out of his thin but resolute lips.

And Xia Momo was so frightened that Yizheng almost threw the tools in his hand on the ground, Xia Momo thought to himself: "I didn't hear, I didn't hear hallucinations."

He continued to look forward with a natural expression, changing from walking to running. And how could Ouyang Yihan follow her wishes and face the two black-clothed bodyguards who followed him.

"Grab her and don't let her go."

The people behind looked at each other, and quickly chased after the person the master wanted to catch, but Xia Momo ran into a dead end in a panic, and now she only had one thought, that she couldn't let Ouyang Yihan catch her , otherwise she would die .

Unexpectedly, Ouyang Yihan recognized her and questioned her plan. A wall blocked Xia Momo's footsteps. Xia Momo looked dumbfounded at the low wall and saw a strong man wearing black sunglasses behind her. He couldn't care less and took a few steps back . He ran and tried to climb up. Going up, as soon as I grabbed the other hand, I screamed and slid down from the three-meter wall. I covered the other hand, my face turned pale and tears were about to roll down.

Ouyang Yihan followed closely and looked at Xia Momo's abnormality. Anxiety flashed across his cold and resolute face, but he returned to his indifference for a moment. This little woman was acting again. He kindly asked her for half a day off, thinking that she would go to the hospital to see a doctor , I didn't expect that she would want money rather than life.