33

chest, neck, and head.

"Wu Qingya!" The cold male voice floated in from the outside, like a yaksha from hell. The stunned Wu Qingya stared at the door in astonishment with trembling, leaning forward with a resolute figure,

Sixty Unforgivable

Wu Qingya took a few steps back in horror, her face pale and her lips trembling: "Yihan you... why are you here?" Ouyang Yihan stared at Xia Momo who had fallen to the ground, Leng Jun's face twitched, like ink Eyes tightened and he glanced at the people in the room, only to see a few sloppy men standing aside, all shocked by the domineering arrogance exuded by the man in front of him, their faces were ashen-colored and trembling on the ground without saying a word.

Ouyang Yihan pointed at the two men behind Wu Qingya with a wave of his finger, and his thin lips parted lightly: "Kill!" Standing at the front, Qing and Lan, like two proud and agile leopards, jumped out and saw two white lights In a flash, there were two more lifeless corpses on the ground. The action is fast, hateful, accurate, and kills with one move, scratching the throat.

But Wu Qingya was so frightened that her legs trembled and her buttocks sat on the ground, fear and panic crawling through her heart. The chest rose and fell violently and irregularly. The group of homeless men spoke even more frighteningly, and a few timid ones Pissed in fear and kowtowed: "Forgive me! Forgive me! We didn't know that this lady was yours. Listen to this woman running."

There was a stench in the air, Ouyang Yihan frowned, the disgust in his eyes became more intense, and he understood the meaning of their words.

He took a few steps forward and looked at the blush flowing from Xia Momo's cheeks, the dazzling blush was so eye-catching, "Is she okay!" Ouyang Yihan said this without even noticing the slight trembling. Xuanyuan Qingfeng took off the last silver needle with a solemn expression, took off his clothes and hugged Xia Momo's body.

Teng Kong picked it up: "The situation is not optimistic and this woman injected her with a love potion." Xuanyuan Qingfeng glanced at Wu Qingya, if he hadn't saved Yu Xiaomo, he would really have killed this hateful woman.

"Wu Qingya, you'd better protect your family!" Xuanyuan Qing's phoenix eyes were gloomy and bloodthirsty, and his face was serious.

Wu Qingya woke up with a blow to the head.

The power of Xuanyuan Qingfeng's family is very mysterious, holding the lifeline of the entire Asian economy and joining forces with the Ouyang family.

She never thought that this girl had such a backer, she really never dreamed of it.

"Yihan, can you save me? I know I'm wrong." Wu Qingya gestured to her situation, crawled to Ouyang Yihan's feet, stretched out her hands to pull Ouyang Yihan's clothes, but was approached Di Qing kicked away the vicious warning: "You deserve it!" Wu Qingya, who was kicked to the abdomen, held her belly and her charming little face was tangled up. Anyone who sees the pear flower with rain will feel distressed, but Ouyang Yi's cold nose and eyes are full of hatred: "Wu Qingya, I will withdraw all the funds of your company from now on, we have nothing to do with it."

Wu Qingya cried so much that she choked up and defended herself: "What's so good about that bitch?" Even if she said that, she was slapped back in the stomach by Ouyang Yihan.

"I won't kill you today, but I will let you live with more despair than death!" Ouyang Yihan looked back at Hong. Hong signaled that she went forward and snatched Wu Qingya's bag, and found a small bottle of colorless medicine from it.