1

"The Cold-Blooded President Dotes on His Remarried Ugly Wife" Author: Gao Jianjun

Introduction:

She, Xia Momo, has been ugly since she was a child, and she just wants to escape her fate. The honey friend framed her heart and lost her body. The ordinary and comfortable life was completely disrupted.

Black-bellied and cold-hearted man: "I want to leave after stealing my heart, hmph...  

"I was forced to." A certain woman looked innocent.

Elegant and immortal man: "Xiao Mo made a promise when I was young that you will not go back on it."

A certain person rubbed his forehead with a troubled face, thinking hard: What did she say when she was young?

The evil man cared Xia Momo's lips: "If you become my wife, you won't admit it. How do you think I should punish you?"

A certain woman glared and really rolled her eyes: "You have found the wrong lover."

Looking at all kinds of beautiful men around her, a certain woman's eyes are shining, who should she choose? It hurts to lose that one. But if one of them is selected alone, the other two will be accompanied alone. So confusing to choose ...

Framed by the best friend

The sun was shining brightly in the early morning, and it was the beginning of summer, and there was no cloud in the sky. In a small residential building, a certain person was sleeping soundly.

The beeping sound of the alarm clock woke up Xia Momo who was sleeping, a soft moan came from her sexy lips, her white and flawless jade arms stretched out and fumbled for the alarm clock on the bedside, her sleepy eyes were weak He opened it , looked at the ceiling of the house, patted his mouth with his hands and hiccupped, "I really want to sleep for a while." He muttered.

As soon as she closed her eyelids, an inspiring bell rang on the table. Xia Momo reached out to grab it, and saw that the caller ID was her best friend, Zhang Xiaoxin.

As soon as the call was connected, I heard the sweet voice of the other party pleading: "Is Momo free today? I will treat you to a big meal tonight." Xia Momo on the phone side listened to the friendly tone, raised her head slightly and stared at Smallpox, this guy must have something else to ask her for help? It's always been like this every time, and it's still the same. Xia Momo sat up and tilted her head with her mobile phone close to her ear.

"Come on, what's the matter?" Momo Xia asked in a considerate and understanding manner.

"Momoye, who knows me, I have a gift that I would like to ask you to deliver to me. Room 1136, Presidential Suite, Guixin Hotel, in the luxury area of ​​City A."

Xia Momo listened to the address given by Xiaoxin on the phone, and hesitated for a moment, where is the place where rich people go, how could she get in there! I'm afraid that when I arrive, I will be stopped by the guard at the door. Just as she was thinking about whether to agree or not, Xiaoxin over there knew exactly what she was thinking.

"Don't worry, Momo, I promise you can go in, you come to my house." Before Xia Momo could respond, she hung up the phone.

Xia Momo cared the bangs on his forehead with his hand. This guy always speaks in such a mysterious way.

The beauty of the woman in front of me cannot be described in any words. She has long black hair scattered casually, a skin tone that can be broken by blows, a small nose, red lips that are spotless and red, and eyes that are as clear and bright as the clear springs in the mountains. There is no trace of scum, and there is a beauty mole the size of a grain of rice on the right eyelid, which makes her pure and charming with a hint of naughtiness.