CHAPTER 4: Y/N

When I woke up in the morning, the first thing I noticed was I was so comfortable and so warm. I don't remember my bed ever being this comfortable, I burrowed slightly into my pillow but froze when I heard a groan coming from under me. My eyes popped up, I realized my head was on a chest, my arm wrapped around a waist and my leg draped over hips. My eyes slowly dragged upwards and I sucked in a breath when I realized I was laying on my couch, cuddling with Reo. I allowed myself a few seconds to calm down while I observed him sleeping, he looked so peaceful and his hair was falling out of his ponytail.

He shifted slightly, I felt his hand that was attached to the arm wrapped around me flex on my waist. My leg moved slightly and I felt something hard, my eyes widened and my breathing stopped, not only was it hard but it was big too. I gulped and looked back at Reo's face, gasping when I saw that his eyes were open. A second later they widened and I laughed.

"Good morning."I said and he blinked a few times before letting out a big breath.

"Morning." He said, his voice rough from sleep. I shivered and almost let out a moan at the sound. 'Boyfriend, you have a boyfriend, y/n' I scolded myself.

"Didn't know you were a cuddler." I teased and he chuckled.

"I'm not. You're really comfortable though." He smiled.

I smiled back and jumped when Nagi spoke. "Gross" he mumbled with his eyes closed.

"Breakfast?" I asked and he nodded. My brain finally clicked that I was still half lying on him and cleared my throat. "I should, um- get up."

He slowly let me go and I climbed over his lap, I brushed against his erection and he let out a muffled groan. My face heated with embarrassment and quickly mumbled a sorry before practically running towards the bathroom. I splashed water on my face and stared at my reflection in the mirror.

"You're just upset at Kira, don't be weird. Friends cuddle." I paused and cursed. "Do friends cuddle??" I let out a soft groan before shaking my head and brushed my teeth. When I walked out of my room, I saw that Nagi was still sleeping and Reo was sitting up on the coach, he turned his head towards me and gave me a soft smile.

"Need help with breakfast?" He asked and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Do you even know how?" I teased and he rolled his eyes while standing up.

"Just because i'm a rich kid doesn't mean I can't cook."

I scoffed and started pulling things out of my fridge, he joined me and helped me with cooking and making plates. By the time we were finished I was starving, we woke Nagi up and ate on my dining room table. My cheeks hurt from smiling and I realized I hadn't laughed so hard in a long time. I liked this, the relaxing atmosphere, easy conversation and quick laughs. I could do this all the time.

"I propose we do this more often." I spoke my thoughts out loud.

"Every Friday night." Nagi nodded.

"Why Friday?" I tilted my head.

"Because we have practice so we can pick up food on our way here and Saturdays we don't have games until 11 or 12." He shrugged. Reo and I made eye contact and he raised a brow.

I smiled. "Friday's it is."

This began our tradition of Friday night sleepovers, it's been about 2 months since it started and it has been the highlight of my weeks. Kira did eventually text me back telling me how he meant to send it to one of the guys he went out with but accidentally clicked the wrong emoji. His explanation raised my suspicions but I tried to banish the thought it also didn't help that I hadn't seen him in 3 weeks either. When we do talk all we've done is argue and honestly I was getting tired of it. It was Thursday afternoon and I was finishing up an assignment when a knock sounded at my door. Curiously I looked through my peephole and my eyes widened. I opened the door, my surprise and confusion showcased on my face.