CHAPTER 7.

Come back. Even as a shadow, even as a dream.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

Hana and Shin just came out from Binna's room after checking up on her. They didn't disturb her as she was sleeping. They went to their shared bedroom and took a quick shower. Afterwards, they headed to main hall to see the boys are still there.

Both of them take their sit at the empty couch. Shin noticed the boys hesitation and decided to ask.

Shin:What now ?
He questioned them but he didn't get any response.

The boys were looking at each other as they don't know who should say it.

Yoongi:Mother to answer your question from earlier it was us who brought up about Mr.Yoon.
He said taking the responsibility for their doings. Hana was shocked when he said it.

Shin:Then why didn't you admit it earlier... poor y/n she got blamed for something she didn't do.
He said pressuring the word blamed and glaring at Hana.

Hana:Why are you glaring at me ? No matter what... it is her fault because in the end she is the killer.
She said anger laced her voice.

Shin:How can you be so sure did you see y/n killing her father ?
He questioned Hana.

Hana:Yes, it's true I didn't see it with my eyes but how did she survived the car accident wait let me rephrase it she wasn't even there at the accident scene, Anyway why are you taking her side Shin ?

Shin:Because I know the truth.
He mumbled which went unheard by others.

Taehyung:Mom what do you mean by she wasn't there at the accident scene
...then where was she ?
He asked confused with the information he just heard.

Hana:I don't know where she was but she disappeared from there and returned after a year or two.
She stated and this statement caught attention of someone specific.

Jin:Disappeared ?
He asked confused.

Hana:Yes, and Shin give me answer how can I believe and trust someone who disappeared after her closed one death and just returned after years like nothing happened.
She was at the point of shouting but control it whereas Shin was quite as he doesn't have an answer not because he don't know but he can't reveal the truth.

Hana:Exactly what I expected.
She stated and rose up from her sit and went upstairs to her room. Shortly after, Shin followed behind her.

Jungkook:Now that make sense.
He said which got others attention.

Hoseok:What do you mean Jungkook ?
He questioned.

Jungkook:That means I am now sure that y/n killed Mr.Yoon.

Namjoon:Why is that ?

Jungkook:Simple hyung mom just said it herself that y/n wasn't there at accident scene and she disappeared from there... that means she planned all that.
Silence is the only thing there nobody utter a word.

Jimin:I think so... because it seem to be well planned.
He agreed with Jungkook.

Jin:Even though it is convincing I think we should wait until we learn the truth.
He was convinced but decided to wait until y/n tell her side of story.

Hoseok:This is so confusing.
He wasn't sure about any of this.

The other 3 didn't say anything and stay silent as they are deep in thought but they know there is unrevealed truth behind all this.