CHAPTER 15

TWO DAYS LATER.
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

AUTHOR'S P.O.V
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

The whole house is filled with gloomy atmosphere as none of them are happy with what's happening. It's early in the morning and the family is gathered in hall to bid goodbye. The siblings can't accompany their parents to the airport as they have University to attend but y/n is free until midday so she will be accompanying them to airport. The boys hugged Shin and Binna hugged Hana as tears streams down her cheeks, she whispered how much she is going to miss her mother.

As for y/n she is just standing at the corner and watching them and then the boys let go of Shin and went toward Hana and Binna did the same and went toward Shin as they again hugged each other again. After that, Shin look at y/n and open his arms with a smile on his face as y/n walk toward him and hugged him.

Shin:Take care of them y/n.
He whispered and break the hug.

Y/n:I will dad.
She said with a nod.

Shin:Kids from now on you all will be under y/n's care because I gave her the responsibility so I hope you guys listen to her.
He said grabbing others attention as they nod.

Shin:Bye guys.
He said and walk out from there followed by Hana and y/n.

Y/n open the car door for both them as they went in and she closes it after them. Afterwards, she sit on driver seat and drove off to airport as for the siblings went to University by limousine.

AT AIRPORT
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Y/n parked the car at parking lot and once again open the door for her parents as they step out from the car. Later, she walk toward trunk to take out their luggages and handover it to their bodyguards. Right now they all are at waiting area and y/n have her guards up.

Shin:Take care y/n and don't hesitate to give a call if there is any emergency.
He said as he pat her shoulder to which she nod.

Y/n:You too dad take care and don't stress yourself.
She said in her usual calm tone.

After a while the announcement was made for the passengers as y/n noticed her made men there and make a short eye contact.

Shin:Bye y/n.

Y/n:Bye dad.
She said and waited there until they disappear from her eyesight.

AT MASTERY MINDBLOWING TECHNOLOGY
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

The employees bow down showing their respect as y/n walks inside. She nods and walk pass them towards elevator. Once inside her cabin she begin her work by checking files. Just like that hours passed and she finished checking pile of files. Therefore she decided to check on her siblings as she take out her phone and dailed one of her brother.

AT UNIVERSITY
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

It is recess time now making the cafeteria bustling with students as they are eager to have lunch. Everywhere you turn you would see students occupying a table with their group of friends while eating and talking. Except one person who is currently busy staring at a girl who is with her friends not so far from the person's place. The girl was talking with her friends as they occasionally burstout laughing at their joke yet he could see the sadness in her eyes. He was immersed in admiring her beauty that he couldn't catch his friends calling out him for the past 5 minutes.