Pre-Dance Jitters

Madison's POV:

December 14th

"What're you thinking about darling?"

I smiled as I leaned into Mattheo, "Just how perfect this moment is,"

He kissed my forehead, "You know, this is all I've ever wanted, you are everything I've ever wanted."

I blushed, "You're everything I ever wanted too,"

There was a comfortable silence for a few moments, we were lying on the floor of the astronomy tower on a blanket looking up at the stars. At this moment, everything was perfect.

"Mads?"

"Hmm?"

"I know you wanted us to stay private for a while and I'm still okay with that. My question I guess is, I want to ask you to the ball, and no this isn't my actual asking of you, but do you want me to ask you as a friend or as a girlfriend?"

My heart fluttered and I pushed myself off of Mattheo's chest, I looked at him and smiled. "You want to ask me?"

Mattheo sat up as well, "Of course I do," He said tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Then, I would like for you to ask me as your girlfriend,"

He smiled up at me, "Okay," Mattheo pulled me into a kiss and then hugged me tightly making me laugh. "Do you want me to ask you in a public setting or a private setting?"

"Could you maybe do one in private? I kind of want to keep it a secret until the night of the dance. Then we can show everyone that we are together,"

He smiled, "Okay, anything for you, sunshine,"

~~~

December 15th

Pansy and I walked to potions class together today since muggle studies was canceled and all around us we could see boys asking girls to the dance. Pansy rolled her eyes, "When will I be asked?"

I smiled, "There is still over a week until the dance, you'll be asked."

"How are you so calm about this? Aren't you worried about being asked?"

I shrugged and sat at the table with Pansy, "I mean it is what it is,"

"Someone will ask you, I'm sure of it," Pansy stated. "Maybe Mattheo will,"

I had to attempt to shrug off her comment, "Mattheo? Really?"

"Of course not," Elena stated.

I rolled my eyes, Elena Thomson and Stella Clearwater were the biggest bitches of Slytherin and they are only in year 4. "El is right, he's going to ask me," Stella stated making me scoff.

"What makes you so certain?" I asked.

"You should see the way he looks at me during transfiguration, he basically fucks me with his eyes every class,"

Under the table I clenched my fists together, it was going to take all of my effort to not go over the table and strangle this bitch. "I guess we will just have to wait and see," Pansy stated.

"Yeah, I guess we will," Elena replied as the two giggled and walked away.

I looked at Pansy and imitated their giggle making her laugh, "Oh, please, they make me sick,"

"Don't even worry about it, I'm sure if Mattheo asks anyone, it'll be you,"

Mattheo then walked into the room with Theo behind him. "Hey, Mattheo," Stella said in a flirty voice.