My beloved

Madison's POV:

December 19th

I was released from the infirmary the next morning, one day closer to the Yule Ball and I couldn't be more excited. I was good as new thanks to Madam Pomfrey yet I was bombarded with questions from Pansy and Enzo upon my return to the common room. Mattheo and Theo explained for me since I needed my rest. Thankfully it was officially holiday break so there weren't any classes but due to the tournament, everyone had to stay here for the holiday.

I was however interrupted from my nap in the common room with Mattheo when there was commotion outside of the common room door. Mattheo got up to go see what it was and then returned shortly after, "M, it's Cedric. He found out and wants to see you,"

I sighed and stood up, I walked to the door and was met with his quick embrace. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, Ced, I'm alright,"

He sighed and pulled away to look at me before pulling me into another hug, "Thank goodness, I was so worried when I heard what happened."

"Don't worry about me, Cedric. I'm okay thanks to Mattheo, Theo, and Ginny,"

"That is also what I heard," Cedric pulled away from the hug and walked over to Mattheo, he stuck his hand out, "Thank you for saving her,"

Mattheo faintly smiled and nodded, "Always," He shook my brother's hand and Cedric then pulled him into a hug. I watched a look of almost panic flash onto Mattheo's face.

"You know, I think you're really good for my sister, please keep taking care of her,"

I watched Mattheo smile and I smiled too, "I will,"

Cedric turned back to me, "Let me know if you need anything, I'll see you soon, stay safe, yeah?"

"I will, you too,"

He smiled before walking away, I walked over to Mattheo and hugged him tightly, "So your brother likes me, That's a good sign, right?"

I laughed lightly, "Yeah, and it's progress. He doesn't like any of the group besides Pansy and now you,"

"Well, I'm honored,"

"As you should be,"

He smiled at me and we went back into the common room. Draco was glaring daggers at us and when I looked up at Mattheo his look was the exact same back at Draco. My gaze was diverted by Thomas entering the room which caused my heartbeat to pick up, Mattheo noticed and swiftly took me up to my dorm, "I'm sorry darling,"

"For what?"

"I know that he intimidates you after what he did that one night, I should have never let that happen to you,"

I shook my head, "It wasn't your fault, Tao, I promise."

He gazed at me like a lost puppy so I gently cupped his cheek and pulled him into a kiss. He smiled and when he pulled away his smile stayed plastered on his face. "Hey, will you meet me in the astronomy tower at sunset?"

I smiled, "Sure, you do realize that it's in like an hour, right?"

"Of course, I'll see you there,"

I smiled to myself and watched Mattheo walk out the door. I went into the bathroom and straightened my hair, I changed into a light green t-shirt with a black long sleeve under it along with a pair of grey ripped jeans. I then pulled my Slytherin beanie onto my head, I slipped my boots on and did my makeup and by the time I was done, it was time for me to go. I ran into Pansy before leaving the common room, "Where are you going looking all dolled up?"