A Nightmare On StarCourt Mall

Scoops Troop, do you copy? Scoops Troop, do you copy? Scoops Troop, I repeat, do you copy? We're trapped in the mall and in need of emergency transportation

Scoops Troop, do you copy? Scoops Troop, do you copy? Scoops Troop, I repeat, do you copy? We're trapped in the mall and in need of emergency transportation. Scoops Troop, do you copy? Billy has found us. He has disabled our car and we are trapped in the mall."

Madison stood with Max as she watched Nancy take the gun off the dead Russian guard. "You're going to kill him, aren't you,"

"This is just a precaution,"

"And not against Billy. If he knows we're here, so does the Mind flayer. "Will added.

Nancy looked at the car, Eleven flung like a hot wheel.

"No chance, that thing will drive right."

"We don't need it to drive. We just needed the ignition cable." Jonathan realized.

The group tried to push the car over but gave up.The car nearly crushed Lucas's hand.

"Shit"

"Let me try," Eleven said with pride.

"El..."

She held her hand out and tried to make it move. Nothing.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonathan counts down as they attempt to push the car down. "Okay. Now all the way! Ready...three, two, one... Push!"

Mike is catching his breath from all that work

"Told you physics."

"How do we get it open?" Nancy questioned.

"There should be a latch. Check under the wheel. You see it."

Nancy looked at the car trying to find the cable.

"I don't know, hold on."

"What's she doing?" Max asked.

Eleven digs in the trashcan just to find a coke can. She places it on the counter and took a deep breath. Eleven held her hand out trying to crush the can. Nothing.

Madison looked at the young girl concerned.

"Are you ok,"

Max looks up at the ceiling, she can see a large shadow and the glass vibrating. Madison seemed to notice it too. "Mike..."

This caught his attention, he turned to his older sister, fear in his eyes.

"NANCY!"

The glass slowly cracks. Mike grabs Elevens hand while Madison grabs Maxs. They all take off running. The glass shattered revealing a huge spider like monster made of human flesh. It let out a horrifying roar.

"Griswold Family, I repeat, this is Scoops Troop. Do you"

A tentacle grabs the Walkie as the Mind flayer shrieks over Dustin's voice.