Lance Stroll; First Date... Again.

Requested by lanadelmay23.

This is a continuation of "The Outlier" so PLEASE read that chapter first!!

The story will detail the date that is mentioned there💜

Is MATURE CONTENT. No sexy times, but much mention of and a sprinkling of adult topics
-----------------------------------------------------------
"What do you think they're talking about?" (Y/N) asked as she watched Mick and Corrina speak to each other and cuddle up, waving goodbye to the pair as they moved.

"How beautiful you are?" Lance schmoozed, watching as she turned to him and looked up with a soft grin. "That's what I'm thinking..." He continued, watching as her cheeks flushed pink.

"What else are you thinking?" She casually asked, slipped her hand into the front pocket of his jeans, playing with the keys that jingled against her finger tips.

"How lucky I am, how in love with you I am, how much I want us to have that first time over and over and over again..." He simply listed, slipping his hand into her back pocket. "Why is this pocket so tiny?"

"Blame men in the fifties and you're a giant, why are your hands so big?" She retorted, hearing his laugh rumble as he leaned into her, softly pressing a kiss to her lips as his other hand rested on her cheek. She grinned slightly before giving into his affection, pressing her side into his as they hid behind a hedge. Her back hit a wall, making her squeak and Lance pull away slightly, looking quizzically into her (E/C) eyes.

"You good?" He asked, slipping his hand from her back pocket and up her spine, slowly encroaching within her personal space - not that she cared.

"I'm great, baby." She said, putting on an Austin Powers impression which made Lance laugh. (Y/N) groaned and hid her face in his chest, wallowing in shame as his laugh continued to cascade through his being. He wrapped her arms tightly around and swayed slightly, until he decided to fulfil all of her romance novel dreams. He took her hand and laced it with hers, before resting his free hand on her derriere. He lifted their hands and pressed her against the wall, a soft whimper following the collision of her back against the brick. "Oh wow." She softly moaned as his lips gently traced over the skin of her jaw and neck, teeth gently grazing over her flesh as her head fell backwards. He lifted his head from her skin before grinning down at her, skin flushed and (E/C) eyes darker as they looked up at him, chest heaving slightly.

"Does this remind you of anything?" He whispered, the free hand grazing her thigh as he leaned into her lips. No verbal response was given, however she did wrap her free hand at the back of his neck and pulled him down into her, pressing her lips savagely against his. They continued to do so until their lips became numb from bruising and biting, bodies tangled as they cornered themselves between the building and the hedge until an unmistakable whistle and call.

"Well, look who's getting busy in the buddleia!" Daniel teased as the pair practically fell apart. "You trying to get hold of the green giant, are ya (Y/N)?" He joked, making them pair flush the red of the Ferrari hub. Daniel fell about laughing as they stuttered, both falling over their words and each other as they tried to convince him that there was no funny business going on - this failed as Lance was very much prepared to become a hedgehog to get so close with her again. "Aww, you kids are getting your rocks off in public!" He continued to jape, making them sigh and grin at him.

"Danny... Please don't tell Mick you caught us?" (Y/N) pleaded, watching as he grinned and put a hand on his heart.

"I swearsies!" He said, giggling as they visibly relaxed. "Does he know about you?" He asked, rushing them both for a hug.

"He does, but we've been away from him for like ten minutes." Lance admitted, sighing as he wrapped his arm around the Aussie. "We just haven't been... With each other for about six years."