02: 20 | fallin' into the B-L-U-E.

~ Tempest's POV, continuation~

THERE ARE many shades of blue.

And, maybe, just maybe:

I'm being:

Just MELODRAMATIC

But, you see, usually, I don't tend to just see everything in the shade no.0ABAB5. A shade that tends to spark some sort of disinterest into my brain, sure, clinging onto the hopes and dreams of the past that I simply had forgotten at times, what it was like to L-I-V-E. He always told HER that she was,"quite a beauty," but, did he... FORGET ME? 

That shade of blue is beautiful. A shade that sparks a sense of unseen memory, and yet, unjust to the likes of the other, the desolate degree of drained, drained, dreary sadness pouring from a wretched cloud above. IT'S NOT FAIR.

FAIR.

FAIR.

FAIR.

FAIR.

YOU never did me WRONG. 

OR DID YOU?

But, even as I stare into the clogged memories of my mind, it's as if another person is living with me in my brain, taking each memory that need not to be spoken of; each traumatic event piled, and piled, and piled, and piled, and PILED AND PILED up in hard twine string. The string that was tied in a ribbon and on each lovely memory of each word you mentioned to me. 

YOU ARE SO PRETTY, RIYA.

PRETTY.

What constitutes as beautiful, anyway?

But I detest pretty things.

THING.

YOU WERE AN OBJECT.

LIKE EVERYONE ELSE... RIGHT??

Nom, nom, nom. 

The cookies that were filled to the brim in that small robin's egg blue glass cookie jar that YOU once carried around during lunch break. YOU were so small back then... Scraggly raven hair. Blue, blue, blue, eyes. YOU WERE BEAUTIFUL.

NOT ME.

ME.

ME.

ME.

ME.

" Not everything was YOUR FAULT, Riya... YOU DESERVE TO LIVE, it was JUST a mistake-" YOU had once said, and I knew, I knew...

THAT IT WAS ALWAYS MY FAULT.

I WAS A BURDEN TO YOU:

Because YOU always understood me, pitied me, when I didn't care much for anyone to understand me. 

I never once cared, honestly. It wouldn't have mattered if I fell for YOUR B-L-U-E. 

I HAVE NO FEELINGS FOR ANY HUMAN.

"RIYA!!!"