Prologue

Hello people, welcome to my first book. As you may have noticed in the title, this is a book revolving around Marble Hornets. If you haven't watched the series, I recommend watching them before reading this book, as you won't really understand it much. 

!TW!:

- Gore

- Mental illnesses

- Blood

- Vomiting/nausea

- Supernatural beings(obviously)

- Foul language/ cussing

- Toxic relationships

- Rape

- Sexual/romantic behaviour

- Trauma

- LGBTQ+

If any of these trigger you or make you uncomfortable, please do not proceed with this book. 

To the rest of you, please proceed with caution.

If any other trigger warnings are needed, they will be placed at the start of chapters.

This book is in 1st person, with alternating POV.

I would like to note that English is not my main language, so excuse any vocabulary/spelling mistakes.

Any recommendations are welcomed :)

Please don't spread hate in the comments or be rude to anyone. If you're homophobic, what are you still doing here? 

( If you think something in this book should be changed or something should be added, let me know! I'm open for advises, just please be nice :) )

This book will take place after the whole Marble Hornets, quite some time after Tim drove away from Rosswood in entry #87. I will add my own twists to the story, but that will mostly be on what happened after entry #87 and I will try to stay as accurate to the Marble Hornets series as possible.

Hoodie(Brian) and Masky(Tim) aren't proxies or working for the Operator, they are against him. This is Marble Hornets, not Creepypasta. Thought you should know.

Slenderman and the Operator are two different beings, in two different dimensions in this book. (Though it's stated by the Marble Hornets cast that the Operator is a seperate being from Slenderman) 

Also, if you haven't, please watch Marble Hornets! It's soo good, I'm obsessed lol.

I will add that this isn't a Masky x Reader or Hoodie x Reader or any of that. It's a romance revolving around Marble Hornets. Please don't misunderstand the title.

____________________________________________

All the Marble Hornets characters and the Marble Hornets plot( Entry #1 - #87) belong to their rightful owners. All other characters and plot are original and belong to me. I will also not be adding anything from the Marble Hornets comics, since I haven't read them yet.

Please do not steal my work. Getting inspiration from something and stealing something are two different things. Don't take any part of my plot or whatever and copy it directly to your work. It's my work, I have tried hard to make it original and I would not appreciate someone copying it without consent. If anyone notices this in another book, please let me know.

Have a nice day/night!

With that over, please proceed and enjoy~