Ten Years Later...

"Aaaaagh!!!" I scread as loud as I possibly could as the ice cold water ran down my bright yellow sundress. My long wavy brown hair was drenched, and I stood on the bright green grass in shock still clutching my water gun.

"I am so going to kill you now Dalton Hills!" I screeched. I chased after my best friend, Dalton. We raced around the trees of the park and dodged up coming kids and their parents. I tried to shoot, but I was out of amo. Good thing I was faster.

Dalton and I have been best friends our whole lives. Literally. Out mothers were best friends while they were both pregnant, they said we were soulmates. I, being born in February, was the oldest though. By one and a half months. We were both Ten years old, and we had loads of energy.

It was the middle of summer, and school was long done, but we would soon be heading into grade four.

Dalton squirted me with his gun and I dodged, then tackled him. I had him pinned to the ground, I loved being stronger. It came in handy.

We looked eachother in the eyes. He had dirty blonde hair, cut just like Justin Beiber. His favourite singer, as for me, bleh. His blue eyes gazed into mine as he said, "Okay! O-kaaay! I surrender! You win!"

"Not enough!" I replied with a devishlish grin.

"Do I really have to?"

"Yes"

"Fiiiiiine. I surrender to the greatest of all Patricia Tran a.k.a Patrick. She is better than me and will always be. There! Happy?"

"Yes" I grinnned and released him. He brushed off his jeans as we got up. His dad was calling us over, we both saw the ice cream truck as he was pointing to it, and I quickly ran towards him. "Race you there!"

"Anytime!!"

After our ice cream, I realized that this was my last day of the summer with Dalton. He was going to Edmonton for the rest of the summer until school. I guess he read my thoughts because he said, "Don't worry Patrick, I'll be back soon. Don't worry."

I smiled at him. Then, he did something before we went back home, and I swear I would remember it my whole life, well I thought at that moment. Because when school started, he messed up and lost me as a friend. Forever. I never forgave him, not even to this day where it is ten years later. But he kissed me. Then left. Then messed up. The least I expected was to find him at my University ten years later

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Heyy guys!!!

Please vote!!! I loved all the stories ive read so far on wattpad, and though to write my own! well thanks for reading...Promise to write some more soon!! Especially if you guys vote ;)

Love ya!

Bye