Chapter Seventeen (my personal favourite for emotional scenes :.))

"Patrick..." something was softly shaking my shoulder, it felt like a hand.

"Patrick, wake up." the whisper grew louder in attempt to wake me up my eye lids were drooping to heavily.

"I don't wanna get up..." I mumbled so quietly I was almost sure no one would be able to hear me.

My pursuer left for a moment.

Pursuer, person. Person, place. Place, where am I?

But it was too late to answer that question as a huge rush of cold water hit my face and splashed all the way down my tank top onto my soccer shorts.

I opened my eyes in alarm and jumped at the first thing I saw, Dalton.

"AAAAGH! Have I ever told you how much I hate you?! no?....well let me show you!!!!!!!" I jumped on his back, my half undone ponytail was flinging in his face and I was pulling as hard as I could on his blond shaggy justin bieber hair.

"Your such a girl! So what like a thoooouuuusand guys have that dreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeammy totally noooon dreamy JB Hair. YOU SUCK MY IMAGINARY DICK DALTON!!!!"

I heard a knock on the door, and I lept off and back into my comfy red chair. Dalton stood there looking amused and half shocked still, rubbing his head.

"Anger management woman..." he mumbled and I stuck my tongue out at him when a male nurse walked in. He looked about four years older than me and he was holding a clipboard against his chest in a blue uniform and white gloves. He smiled at us in awcknoledgement that we were here, then he moved towards a hospital bed.

Hospital, nurse, oh yeah. The memories came back to mind on where I was and what had happened. I looked to the corner of the room and saw my shin pads and socks that I took off after we arrived at the hospital.

I'd been here for about ten hours and I was exhausted, I don't know when I fell asleep but I know I was trying to keep awake in case Taylor woke up.

Once we got here, the doctors put me in this room and said, "Stay here. If she comes back out she will stay in this room," I didn't like the sounds of IF.

I stayed in this room and two hours after I got here, they came to me and told me the girls name was Taylor, she had awaken for about two minutes but that was all. They got some information out of her but she fell back asleep.

A extremely broken leg, horrible head injury, purple throat from being choked, sprained wrist, and a few mild cuts. Other than that she was spick and spam, and yes, that is supposed to be sarcasm.

When she came into the room on a rolled bed, I gasped at the sight. Her face was clean and I saw she was very pretty. Her head was wrapped, and her wrist lay ontop of her sheets. She was pale, almost white as a ghost. It was as if she wasn't there.

Her breathing was so small and slow, it was scary.

I shook the memories out of my head as the doctor left the room and I hadn't noticed till he slammed the door shut.

"Wow, you must still be in shock cause you didn't bicker at the doctor checking you out," Dalton did a dog whistle and took the seat across the room beside Taylor.

"Shut up Hills, he was not. Alot has happened anyways, i've been waiting for Taylor to wake up so I can ask her about the man. I think he might be the reason that all these people have gone missing," I replied matter of factly.

"Detective Patricimo on the case!" Dalton snickered.

I glared at him, "This is serious Dalton, ... why are you even here anyways?"